We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SEVEN!

Ryzza5

I know many think Ken Hack is a bit of a block and he's somewhat rubbish at WRC but there were some impressive stunts in that clip (even if the tyre marks reveal they had been practiced before). Long wheel base with such rapid acceleration would make precision drifting a bit harder I reckon.

I was kinda hoping he'd accidentally crash into at least one police car though :p

I didn't see this thread when I got home from work :hmmm: I enjoy the videos and don't really have much of an opinion on the guy.

When you talk about dance choreographers you don't tend to bring their personalities into the conversation, I see him in a similar way, he's very skilled at what he does, though it's not the most interesting thing to me, I'm not really interested in aftermarket cars and drifting, but they're still pleasing to watch.