We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[HCx] mod - Access Hardcore mode without having to unlock it!

acbx.

This mod will enable hardcore mode, all roads unlocked achievement, and you get 6% progress and amateur level which unlocks photo mode as soon as you rent your first car. You will unlock HC mode no matter what rank you are below Champion. This mod will also enable you to get Ace at 98%, which I believe is where people get stuck at when they do their game the normal way (IE without Ace project).

Instructions:

replace the DB.bnk, which is in your main tdu folder in Euro then Database, back up yours and replace it with the db I provided

Start the game

Choose hardcore mode

Drive?????

IF you want to keep your own car physics, car cameras, car colors, etc, extract the Achievements.db from the DB.bnk i provided, and replace the one you already have in your own DB.bnk. I would recommend using TDU Modding tools to do this.

Requirements:

You need Project Paradise to play SP races in HC, and play online so it's a must have for a TDU player.

TDU Project Paradise, you can get it here Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!] | turboduck forum

FAQ:

I just made a new profile and I don't see the Hardcore mode option?

You have to start a new game, and when you get to your first house, re-load tdu or your profile and you should see the option to choose HC. You will see the achievements as you're renting your first car.

Will people see Champion sign/Ace sign when I'm still a Rookie, etc.

No, they will only see a H sign if you're in hardcore mode, which will raise some eyebrows if you're not a champion yet. :D

If I have the unlocked all roads achievement, are all the roads unlocked?

No, you have to discover all the roads by driving on them, you just get the all roads unlocked achievement.

If I'm at 32% or whatever, will I get HC mode or do I have to restart my profile?

Yes you will have HC mode and you will have HC mode in all the ranks. No you don't have to restart your profile.

So if I was previously a Champion at 98-99%, will I be an Ace now?

Yes.

If it's at 99% where you get stuck, let me know I will change it. :)

Download: [HCx] TDU.zip (566,79 KB) - uploaded.net

thanks to:

$p4c3

Combat

and Project Paradise. This little modification I did years ago wouldn't make any sense if we couldn't play HC mode in SP races. :lol:

If there are any bugs or concerns, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 4 months later...

File is missing or page is 

On 11/23/2014 at 2:01 PM, acbx. said:

This mod will enable hardcore mode, all roads unlocked achievement, and you get 6% progress and amateur level which unlocks photo mode as soon as you rent your first car. You will unlock HC mode no matter what rank you are below Champion. This mod will also enable you to get Ace at 98%, which I believe is where people get stuck at when they do their game the normal way (IE without Ace project).

Instructions:

replace the DB.bnk, which is in your main tdu folder in Euro then Database, back up yours and replace it with the db I provided

Start the game

Choose hardcore mode

Drive?????

IF you want to keep your own car physics, car cameras, car colors, etc, extract the Achievements.db from the DB.bnk i provided, and replace the one you already have in your own DB.bnk. I would recommend using TDU Modding tools to do this.

Requirements:

You need Project Paradise to play SP races in HC, and play online so it's a must have for a TDU player.

TDU Project Paradise, you can get it here Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!] | turboduck forum

FAQ:

I just made a new profile and I don't see the Hardcore mode option?

You have to start a new game, and when you get to your first house, re-load tdu or your profile and you should see the option to choose HC. You will see the achievements as you're renting your first car.

Will people see Champion sign/Ace sign when I'm still a Rookie, etc.

No, they will only see a H sign if you're in hardcore mode, which will raise some eyebrows if you're not a champion yet. 😄

If I have the unlocked all roads achievement, are all the roads unlocked?

No, you have to discover all the roads by driving on them, you just get the all roads unlocked achievement.

If I'm at 32% or whatever, will I get HC mode or do I have to restart my profile?

Yes you will have HC mode and you will have HC mode in all the ranks. No you don't have to restart your profile.

So if I was previously a Champion at 98-99%, will I be an Ace now?

Yes.

If it's at 99% where you get stuck, let me know I will change it. 🙂

Download: [HCx] TDU.zip (566,79 KB) - uploaded.net

thanks to:

$p4c3

Combat

and Project Paradise. This little modification I did years ago wouldn't make any sense if we couldn't play HC mode in SP races. :lol:

If there are any bugs or concerns, let me know.

File is missing or pagejust give me error ! pls help I have pr.Paradise and everyting ,this sound-like nice  if i can try it 😧

Edited by DannyVerstappeN