We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Competiton #1 [Winner Announced]

Eudemon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TDU Central Competiton #1

We will post the 4th - 8th very shortly, then 3rd place later on tonight with the winner and runner-up being posted tomorrow.

Yes we're evil. :)

well you only have 57 minutes or you will be pulling an Atari!!!

How do you make it 57minutes it's 12hours 57 minutes until sunday which means we can post it at 11.59 pm if we wanted too. If you can prove where it says it will be posted this morning then please feel free other than that please be patient.

Guest mellors_

How do you make it 57minutes it's 12hours 57 minutes until sunday which means we can post it at 11.59 pm if we wanted too. If you can prove where it says it will be posted this morning then please feel free other than that please be patient.

oh but babys!!!, i swear i read it some where

But please post it before 3pm, as i might not be able to find out after

Congratulations Hybrid IV or mellors men (diablo could you delete as appropiate when you announce the results i will be out). I hope you enjoy your prize and use it wisely *cough* tdu content *cough* . Many thanks to all who took part and once again congratulations to the winner.

1st and 2nd have been announced !! Well done to the winner and all who entered, special mention to the top 2 as there was hardly anything in it. Thanks you to all entrants and we would like to thank you for participating in the first competition here at TDU Central !! :D :monkeydance:

Indeed congratulations Hybrid_IV, you put up a very very good time as did mellors men, only 4 seconds in it though so so very close. Special mention to Johansen who absolutely blitzed the Final section by a full 24 seconds than the next person. That is an achievement in itself !

Hybrid please PM myself with the email you want the code sent to and again congratulations on winning TDU Centrals first competition !!

Please remember when you support us it means we can do more of these and more often. Clicking once or twice a day is one method. ;)

Grats indeed.

34 seconds.... in retrospect I know excactly where I could get this.

Damn me and my navigational skills.

Grats guys. Was great fun.

Thanks to Diablo and Baldred for doing this. :)

*clicks like mad*

Trust me, my run wasn't clean ... hit odd bits of traffic here and there and even some of the sidewalls on the freeway ... but tried to keep it clean and the momentum up all the time ...

Oh out of interest I drove the car in Automatic and Sport mode

Here's looking forward to competition #2

At one point I managed to get onto the wrong road and then skidded out into the grass, but not hitting anything so it took me ages to stop. Then reset and thought I was going the right way to get back, but found out I was heading the wrong way. Had to stop, make a U turn and head back. Missed the exit again due to a crash and had to reset again and slowly get my bearings and finally made it back on track.

Took half a minute easy.

Oh well. Next time Gadget! Next time!