We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TUDOR United Sportscar Championship 2015

Ryzza5

I'm sure between the lot of us you'll find fans of GT3, LMP-style cars, and North American race tracks (made popular by video games)... so with the 24 hour race at Daytona Road course starting today (Saturday), let's see if we can't generate a little interest and discussion in the 2015 season.

There are 4 classes racing on track simultaneously = lots of overtaking, and potentially lots of crashes.

You'll find more YouTube videos (including qualifying) here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58em84jwiyM20qR-iqBDZw

Live Streaming here: http://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.com/players/radio_lemans/index.html

Live Streaming and Timing available here: IMSA | TUDOR United SportsCar Championship

Another caution period due to the 912 GTLM Porsche making contact with... something

srngPJsBPHCwwsrANN7MklOUk4Z8Hh.png

and the 911 car is stuck - quite possibly they hit each other

7IAD4IVbcwCpkFMpfiUminDHZv5mtB.png

[+] #911 and #007 Aston came together, #912 had nowhere to go, spun across grass into #911

• 1 month later...
GTLM as always have the best battle. But I miss the Vipers.

Yup, GTLM is great entertainment and the cars are the best looking too.

I don't mind the DPs, I just with there was a bigger link with production cars with them, in that I want a homologation special of those corvette DPs etc.