We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The infamous Nurburgring Nordschleife webcam

Eudemon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started to check the camera every now and then while at work ... I think the conditions aren't great today ... unless you have a snowmobile!!!!
I got caught once looking at it by the manager of where I worked and ........... well he can't stop checking it now either in his office. When we used to walk by each other we would say what cars we've seen and such and we do like a top trumps game where we would both try and catch the rarest or most expensive car. It was quite funny when a message would come over and tell me to go to the managers office and he would be like "There's a Carrera GT on the Nurburgring !!". lol

I got caught once looking at it by the manager of where I worked and ........... well he can't stop checking it now either in his office. When we used to walk by each other we would say what cars we've seen and such and we do like a top trumps game where we would both try and catch the rarest or most expensive car. It was quite funny when a message would come over and tell me to go to the managers office and he would be like "There's a Carrera GT on the Nurburgring !!". lol

Talk about a competitive working enviroment!

You can copy the link from the address bar and then do manage attachments and upload via url but you need to be quick or it will upload the next one as remember it updates every min or 2. lol

i have been saving to my comp then doing it through that LOL

will it not update when it does anyway, cos the URL would be the same

That's the correct way nipper and means you get the proper image but the URL method is in case you're at work or school and don't want to have a record of your messing around on the webcam or you don't have permission to save to that machine.

And when you upload via URL it is saving the actual file at that time not linking to it like if you just put in the URL as an image link. :)

That's the correct way nipper and means you get the proper image but the URL method is in case you're at work or school and don't want to have a record of your messing around on the webcam or you don't have permission to save to that machine.

And when you upload via URL it is saving the actual file at that time not linking to it like if you just put in the URL as an image link. :)

thanks for the explanation, will help if im ever on the laptop

also, is this an ambulance?

last time I was there, a guy crashed on a motorcycle and they closed the track for the half hour it took to get him and the bike out of there.

We never did find out, what happened to the guy, but I was doing a lap when it happened and had to snail around the track because there were security personnel all over the track.

He had crashed at 180+ (km/h) so it was probably bad.

People have died since they opened it for the public. Which is sad.

But I guess, that the danger is part of the charm.