We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

On 6/9/2023 at 9:28 PM, binbow said:

It is not sure if it fixes the reported error, but try ver.3.5.5.0. 
This is a test version in the process of cleaning up and reviewing data access methods.

Sorry to say that it still does not work, the same error still happens. I already have reinstalled everything just to double check. I'm going to try and find another version of tdudec to see if it fixes the error.

9 hours ago, Vicky said:

Sorry to say that it still does not work, the same error still happens. I already have reinstalled everything just to double check. I'm going to try and find another version of tdudec to see if it fixes the error.

Let me just to make sure, what you're trying to edit is the unpacked version of the atari version of tdu2, right? The tdu world version is not supported.

p.s. :

Please check that the relevant folders and files are not write-protected.

Edited by binbow

11 hours ago, binbow said:

Let me just to make sure, what you're trying to edit is the unpacked version of the atari version of tdu2, right? The tdu world version is not supported.

p.s. :

Please check that the relevant folders and files are not write-protected.

I'm really sorry but everything I have done is correct, I have doubled checked the version I am using (v.34 b16) plus I do not plan on playing TDU 2 online nor have it downloaded. I have also checked that the folders are not write-protected. I have even disabled Windows security just to be sure. I am of course using the unpacked version since I have car mods installed. It's really whenever I exit the application somehow makes it crash on every version I test it including the one you sent me.

3 hours ago, Vicky said:

I'm really sorry but everything I have done is correct, I have doubled checked the version I am using (v.34 b16) plus I do not plan on playing TDU 2 online nor have it downloaded. I have also checked that the folders are not write-protected. I have even disabled Windows security just to be sure. I am of course using the unpacked version since I have car mods installed. It's really whenever I exit the application somehow makes it crash on every version I test it including the one you sent me.

Sorry for not being able to provide a useful remedy.

17 minutes ago, binbow said:

Sorry for not being able to provide a useful remedy.

It's ok, I really appreciate the help. I wanted to give as much info as I can so other people with the same issue can have their problem fixed but it looks like I'm the only one with this problem😅

14 hours ago, Vicky said:

I have sent the file, I hope it helps.

Received. I will investigate.

--- edit ---

When I used the dbdata.cpr file you sent me, I was able to make changes without any problems on my PC.
And then, I have noticed one thing. tdu2vpe creates some working files and folders in its own folder. If some kind of error occurs during work, it is likely that the error will remain in the above working folder and files. To avoid this trouble, it is better to delete the whole tdu2vpe folder and install it again.

Edited by binbow

On 6/12/2023 at 10:28 PM, binbow said:

Received. I will investigate.

--- edit ---

When I used the dbdata.cpr file you sent me, I was able to make changes without any problems on my PC.
And then, I have noticed one thing. tdu2vpe creates some working files and folders in its own folder. If some kind of error occurs during work, it is likely that the error will remain in the above working folder and files. To avoid this trouble, it is better to delete the whole tdu2vpe folder and install it again.

I used the 3.5.1.8 version doing what you said and it still did not work, exiting still causes the "invalid pointer operation" error. I tried the 3.5.5.0 version and this time, I exited the file explorer app and refreshed my desktop before opening the app. I edited the 0-60 time of a particular vehicle to test it and it worked! But when I modified the hp and torque values and exit the application, that's when the same error, "invalid pointer operation" occurred when exiting. When I opened the game, the car said it had the 0-60 I modified it to but had the same performance. The hp and torque vales were the same too. I tried this again doing the same method but sadly did not work again.

Edit:
image.png.d044b249861cbc3a7dafdf67fede1269.png

restarted my pc and opened the editor and now this shows up whenever exiting after modifying a car's data.

Edited by Vicky

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can u create TduVpe for other version .. ? Like my vers.069 ..

i now the program only read the "db_" only and change with your program .. 

I just dont have the program can be read ".cpr" file..

Can u build other version.. ? That will help other trouble.

21 hours ago, undetect said:

Can u create TduVpe for other version .. ? Like my vers.069 ..

i now the program only read the "db_" only and change with your program .. 

I just dont have the program can be read ".cpr" file..

Can u build other version.. ? That will help other trouble.

I am very sorry, but due to the structure of the VPE program, it is difficult to support database files of other versions.
The file for updating to v34 build16 has been uploaded to this site, so I recommend that you use it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

can i use tdu2vpe without Unpack my game i only play offline
also i have some question please help me
 1- can this trainer make any car offroad
2-can i tune bikes and club cars
3- if i add speed to my cars an d save the game and take just the save game to anther pc isit still work i mean the speed i add it without tdu2vpe. thank you guys

7 hours ago, moayad said:

can i use tdu2vpe without Unpack my game i only play offline
also i have some question please help me
 1- can this trainer make any car offroad
2-can i tune bikes and club cars
3- if i add speed to my cars an d save the game and take just the save game to anther pc isit still work i mean the speed i add it without tdu2vpe. thank you guys

First, this is a software to modify the db_data.cpr file, you have it in unpacked game only, no matter online or offline. In this file you can add a speed and check any car to be offroad and then to save it again in this file. No matter your savegame, it saves the changes here in this file and if you want to have the speed in another pc you must copy and paste this db_data.cpr on another pc, again in the unpacked game of course 😉

Edited by SilverBENZ

TDU2 Vehicle Property Editor: Ver3.5.1.8 released. I reverted public version to ver 3.5.1.8. Ver3.5.1.9 released yesterday  2048 cupcakes  canceled because it ... I know that the C8 Aileron is exclusive to the Xbox 360 version, but is there any way to make it available in the PC version?  I tried ticking "is valid pc" in TDU2 VPE, but the setting does not stick. ... 5, but the team fell apart before release. And other mod teams ...

5 hours ago, Sofiachloe said:

TDU2 Vehicle Property Editor: Ver3.5.1.8 released. I reverted public version to ver 3.5.1.8. Ver3.5.1.9 released yesterday  2048 cupcakes  canceled because it ... I know that the C8 Aileron is exclusive to the Xbox 360 version, but is there any way to make it available in the PC version?  I tried ticking "is valid pc" in TDU2 VPE, but the setting does not stick. ... 5, but the team fell apart before release. And other mod teams ...

5 hours ago, Sofiachloe said:

I don't think it's a great car at all, there were times when I struggled with it, but it's not worth it compared to much better cars.

21 hours ago, Sofiachloe said:

It's strange. I have this car in my pc game, ticked "is valid pc", then "Apply" command and voila 😉 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, qas51 said:

The tool, after I'm done editing, keeps deleting the ''db_data.cpr'' file from the TDU2 Unpacked folder. Suggestions?
(this Is the third time that happens)

If the folder containing "db_data.cpr" (that is, the folder where TDU2 unpacked is installed) is write-protected, this may happen. Although I have inserted code to avoid such situations, there is a possibility that something has been left out. Could you check it from that point of view.

Edited by binbow