We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC System Requirements

Eudemon

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slight problem now. 1 of my 512mb ram chips jus died so im left wit only 512mb system ram. Will the game still work? I already ordered it but im jus makin sure.

heres my specs again:

AMD Athlon 2400+ 2.0GHz

512mb RAM

ATI Radeon 2600XT HD 512MB AGP 8x

Guest RB26DETT

hmmmm. i don't think so mate. last time i ran tdu and alt-tabbed out of the game, i check how much ram it was taking up and it took up almost 700mb of ram.

hmmmm. i don't think so mate. last time i ran tdu and alt-tabbed out of the game, i check how much ram it was taking up and it took up almost 700mb of ram.

ah dang that sucks. then why does it say minimum 512mb on system requirements? anyways i'll see if i can get another 512 chip. :cry:

Do you already have the disc, as it says your join date was March 2007. The thing I suggest is just to try it if you already have the disc :) There'll be no hram in doing so.

noo hah i don't i ordered it, and it shud be arrivin soon. I joined a while back for no reason at all, back then i was still in the progress of upgradin my pc. So its pretty much finished now. I hope it runs wit 512mb ram? Anyone else here run it wit 512 then let me kno

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, its my first post here and I was wondering if someone can help me out with my system requirements.

specs:

P4 2.55ghz

512MB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 7600 GS 512MB

120GB HD

I know almost everything is met to play this game, but theres just one thing I can't change that is bothering me, thats my 512mb ram. The atari site says that 512 is the minimum and that they recommend 1GB, hoever I cant change that even if I want. On youtube I saw someone who was running TDU pretty good with 512MB ram. Idk

It would really help if someone can help me so I can go ahead and buy the game, becuase If I can't run it without upgrading then I am not going to buy it.

Great game though!:D

Guest RB26DETT

it would run, but having a gig of ram (if you're running XP) is the best option. not only will you be able to play tdu, you wont have to worry about your other applications running in the background. heck, another 512mb stick is the cheapest upgrade and will do wonders.

;)

Guest RB26DETT

i guess so. based on personal experience, i was running 512mb of ram before. when i first installed TDU and played it, it was stuttering really badly. that made my decision to buy another gig of ram and now it runs flawless, except for my damn gpu. lol.

it would run, but having a gig of ram (if you're running XP) is the best option. not only will you be able to play tdu, you wont have to worry about your other applications running in the background. heck, another 512mb stick is the cheapest upgrade and will do wonders.

;)

wow quick reply thanks. So you said it would run. I can turn off all of the background applications if thats what it takes, so after all this how well will it run? like 20fps?

Guest RB26DETT
wow quick reply thanks. So you said it would run. I can turn off all of the background applications if thats what it takes, so after all this how well will it run? like 20fps?

maybe better than that since you have a 7600. i get 20-25 fps because i have a geforce 7300gs.

i guess so. based on personal experience, i was running 512mb of ram before. when i first installed TDU and played it, it was stuttering really badly. that made my decision to buy another gig of ram and now it runs flawless, except for my damn gpu. lol.

ohh aiight, but i got a better gpu then u? so it shud be better i guess. idk if i really hav to buy another i will but i really dont wana. :D

Guest RB26DETT
ohh aiight, but i got a better gpu then u? so it shud be better i guess. idk if i really hav to buy another i will but i really dont wana. :D

haha yeah. 2600xt is an awesome card.

Guest RB26DETT
quick messaging :p I got a 7600GS. 512MB

haha. i hang out on the forums basically the whole day and try to help when i can.

man, i want a 7600. i was supposed to get one but they ran out of stock so i had to settle with the piece of crap right now.

haha. i hang out on the forums basically the whole day and try to help when i can.

man, i want a 7600. i was supposed to get one but they ran out of stock so i had to settle with the piece of crap right now.

Oh dang that sucks. So your saying a minimum of 20fps with 512mb ram and my current system? sorry sinister budging in ur convo lol

Guest RB26DETT
Oh dang that sucks. So your saying a minimum of 20fps with 512mb ram and my current system? sorry sinister budging in ur convo lol

i'm not to sure how many fps you'll be getting. but deffo it will be better if you don't run out of memory. :D