We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC System Requirements

Eudemon

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea right

I depens on what card you have, but i runs fine on my 8600 GT 256 MB DDR3

You have a Gt me to but i have to a videocard with 512mb and it runs slowly as a go into the car inside but gt is faster than the normally videocard ... Sorry for my bad english

Guest RB26DETT

the memory of the card doesn't determine that you have a better card. there are other things factors that determine the performance like clock speeds.

Hey fellas!

I have a old hardware, P4 HT 3.0 planing to upgrade from 1gb DDR2 to 2GB ddr2, with a Geforce 6800xt. Turning AA settings of, with a resolution around 1024x768 (or if necessary 800x600), i can get around 50-60 fps with these settings ?

the memory of the card doesn't determine that you have a better card. there are other things factors that determine the performance like clock speeds.

You can overclock your videocard ^^ I have do it and he's work now better now he is hotter than normally but you must place a cooling just on the side of the videocard than is it not a problem an you can better game ^^

Sorry for bad english

• 2 weeks later...

CPU-Intel Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz

RAM- 2.0 GB

This where it gets weird i always thought i had a 8800 gts 512 or something but systemrequirementslab.com said i have "You Have: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (GeForce 9600 GT)"

I havn't downloaded a driver or anything for it because im not 100% certain that i know what it is hahaha.

is there like a program that tells you whats in your pc??

thanks ;)

• 3 weeks later...

If I dont have a good video card, will that make tdu crash as soon as you try to start up the game. Ive been trying everything but its comes up a black screen and then disapears. I have a Intel Core 2 duo 2.0ghz, 4gb memory, and the video I have is Intel 8294GExpress Chipset Family.Vista home premium 32bit.

I got a P4 HT 3.0 with 1 GB ram, Geforce 6800 xt 128-bit.

Runing with Hi-Detail, no AA, no HDR, resolution 640x480, fps 50-60.

I don't really care for resolution, anything over 640x400 is good, since I a got a 15 monitor. I get a very consistent framerate, with all the high details, and the game still beautiful without AA and HDR.

Of course, this is temporary, by the end of the year I'm gonna get a full upgrade xD

Im doing decently with what I got now..

Max everything! and around 30fps steady with the extra HDR mod from GTA4

I got..

AMD 4200+ Dual Core Processor @ 2400Mhz

ATi 3870HD stock settings, may overclock in the future! :)

The one problem with my setup is that I only have 1GB of DDR2 RAM :(