We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC System Requirements

Eudemon

I'm going to buy the Club3D GF 8800GTS 320mb, hopefully that'll be enough good to run all on max. etc.

Is the G25 really worth the money?? How's the steering wheel, cos u know i've seen some vids where they turn the wheel like 500 degrees and then the car starts to turn properly, so is the wheel sensitivy adjustable .

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people, I'm new here and I have a little problem with the game performance.

My config:

Intel Core 2 Duo Conroe 6600 2,4 GHz

Club3D GeForce 8800 GTS 640mb

2x1GB RAM 667MHz

Annnnnnnnnnd I'm forced to play at 1024x768, low details, no hdr, AA2x, or it becomes unplayable.

I mean, what the hell?

Hey people, I'm new here and I have a little problem with the game performance.

My config:

Intel Core 2 Duo Conroe 6600 2,4 GHz

Club3D GeForce 8800 GTS 640mb

2x1GB RAM 667MHz

Annnnnnnnnnd I'm forced to play at 1024x768, low details, no hdr, AA2x, or it becomes unplayable.

I mean, what the hell?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Have you got the latest drivers for all parts of your system?

I have almost the same system but I've got a AMD 5200 processor. The game is very laggy in the city parts for me but I am running with all the details at max @ 1400 x 900. Out of the city the game should run ok have you tried to run the game out of the city?

When the patch is out it should make it run better but with your system it should at least run with the details at max.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Have you got the latest drivers for all parts of your system?

I have almost the same system but I've got a AMD 5200 processor. The game is very laggy in the city parts for me but I am running with all the details at max @ 1400 x 900. Out of the city the game should run ok have you tried to run the game out of the city?

When the patch is out it should make it run better but with your system it should at least run with the details at max.

The very moment I'll get home this evening I'll update my nvidia drivers.

I'll see what happens.

Okay, I updated my drivers and almost nothing changed.

I even tried to allocate the TDU process only to CPU1, and with that the game became ALMOST playable on 1280x1024, no AA, max details.

The stuttering is still there, though.

Okay, I updated my drivers and almost nothing changed.

I even tried to allocate the TDU process only to CPU1, and with that the game became ALMOST playable on 1280x1024, no AA, max details.

The stuttering is still there, though.

Yes you will not get it stutter free we have to wait for the patch. How bad is the stuttering for you?

Yes you will not get it stutter free we have to wait for the patch. How bad is the stuttering for you?

Pretty much none with 1024x768, really irritating with 1280x1024, even outside cities.

I didn't measure the FPS rate though.

MIRACLE!

I opened the Nvidia control panel to check a few options, and I found out that my settings were blown off (even if I chose to keep my old profile when I uninstalled the old drivers)

Anyway, I set it to "enhance application settings" instead of forcing the options inside the panel, and now the game is all nice and smooth, 1280x1024 max details max AA, even with HDR on.

Would I be right in assuming that a geforce FX5500 256MB won't run it then?? even though it has the 256mb that the game requires?? :eek_blue: I've not got the game yet but I'm very interested, I already have an M'board and processor upgrade in the pipeline due to hardware issues but I'm unwilling to upgrade the graphics card just for one game again, I only got the 5500 (a year ago) because GT legends wouldn't run without it,

Would I be right in assuming that a geforce FX5500 256MB won't run it then?? even though it has the 256mb that the game requires?? :eek_blue: I've not got the game yet but I'm very interested, I already have an M'board and processor upgrade in the pipeline due to hardware issues but I'm unwilling to upgrade the graphics card just for one game again, I only got the 5500 (a year ago) because GT legends wouldn't run without it,

welcome 'aboard mate :)

Hi, I just bought the game and It wont run hardly at all. 800x600 low detail....

I have:

Pentium 4 3.4ghz

2GB of memory

ATI radeon X850 XT platium edition.

Any help would be appreicated. thanks in advance

welcome 'aboard mate :)

These are my settings -

Resoloution: 1680x1050

Details on high

AA at 4x

AF at 8x (Forced on with ATI tray tools)

HDR on

I get anywhere between 16 FPS to 30 FPS, my main let down is that my graphics card is only 256mb so I really need alot more vRAM to use such high resoloutions, you can see the rest of my system in my signature. Even with AA at 4x the game doesnt look as smooth as I would have expected, not sure why ...

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm how about me, actually been thinking about buying a 360 but my dad said he might get me the pc version:

-AMD Athlon XP 3000+ ( lol I wouldn't know the ghz)

-512mb Ram

-ATI Radeon 9600 XT 256mb

Not that good or what? Most games i can run on high or medium high but i have my doubts on this one...

Oh and im new here btw :)

hmm weird, wel, guess ill have to get a 360 :D

My dad told me to think about it(he said it like he didnt like the idea) but now i have an excuse cause he knows how much i want this game :P

Edit:

Wait, i'm not going to use a resolution bigger than 1024x768(or w/e it is)

And HHD and AA dont have to be on, can I play then? or still not good enough...

Hi all, will this game work with my set up?

Gateway 838GM

-Intel Pentium 4 630 / 3 GHz

- 512mb RAM 400 MHz DDR SDRAM + 1 gig added

Hard Drive: 200 GB - Standard - Serial ATA-150 - 7200 rpm

- DVD/CD drive: DVD+RW(+R DL) - IDE

: Read speed - 40xCD / 16x DVD

-Graphics: Intergrated Intel GMA 900 Dynamic Video Memory Tech 3.0

: Added - VisionTek's Xtasy ATI Radeon x300SE 325 Mhz VPU & 256mb Hypermemory PCI Express.

- Integrated sound card HD 7.1 Channel Surround.

Thanks for looking.

Hi all, will this game work with my set up?

Gateway 838GM

-Intel Pentium 4 630 / 3 GHz

- 512mb RAM 400 MHz DDR SDRAM + 1 gig added

Hard Drive: 200 GB - Standard - Serial ATA-150 - 7200 rpm

- DVD/CD drive: DVD+RW(+R DL) - IDE

: Read speed - 40xCD / 16x DVD

-Graphics: Intergrated Intel GMA 900 Dynamic Video Memory Tech 3.0

: Added - VisionTek's Xtasy ATI Radeon x300SE 325 Mhz VPU & 256mb Hypermemory PCI Express.

- Integrated sound card HD 7.1 Channel Surround.

Thanks for looking.

It might run at the bare minimum but will be laggy as hell.