We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Graphic problem - I need some input

VanquishHH

well. Now I will prepare 959. But where to send it to me? I so understand, here the link can't be laid out?

You can send the link through PM, just click on my name or names of people who you want to send it and there is Private Message option.

i agree that miha big banks cars are heavy,but i wonder if its not the game its self becoming too heavy ,is the game engine ,or whatever what make it working,is made to have so mutch cars slot ?,,,for my self i did have some lagging issue...not only whith miha cars and didnt want to by a 200$ graphic card,so i let go the megapack 2 and keep only the bigbank options ...whith a lot of bigbanks cars on original tdu slot and every thing is perfect ....just saying

i agree that miha big banks cars are heavy,but i wonder if its not the game its self becoming too heavy ,is the game engine ,or whatever what make it working,is made to have so mutch cars slot ?,,,for my self i did have some lagging issue...not only whith miha cars and didnt want to by a 200$ graphic card,so i let go the megapack 2 and keep only the bigbank options ...whith a lot of bigbanks cars on original tdu slot and every thing is perfect ....just saying

Half of my added cars + Cars I've replaced are BigBnks cars. I haven't found any problem yet :) The only issues I've got is with the solo races but that's not related.

If you guys play with a nocd the explanation could be there. :D (as you said you have some issues with solo races).

4Gb is enough to run the bigbank option correctly, so the issue shouldn't be there.

Nope, I always play with the CD :hmmm: Weird stuff

Looks like this problem is related to some hardware (and software?) combination, I did some testing with Miha's 959 with smaller textures and my problem persists. I will try it someday after reinstalling my system and with clean TDU installation.

This is how it looks like when it happens:

[ATTACH]23506[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23507[/ATTACH]

My CPU, GPU temperatures are fine, so overheating is not the cause of this, also my GPU works absolutely fine in others much more demanding games and benchmarks.

• 4 weeks later...

Strange ... I've never had any problems with the Veneno or any of Miha's & everyone else's big bnk mods , I've driven Miha's Veneno and Superbird well over an hour each .

My system runs Windows 8.1 pro , Core i5 CPU , 16gb ram & an NVIDIA GTX 760 2gb ddr5 gpu . I only use SD with Project Paradise though ...

Hi,

I use the original TDU CD! No cracks or anything.

I have the problem only with miha´s car (959). I understand the cars are very "heavy" and I know I am not the only one having the problem.

My system is old, but TDU is running very well except of this little issue. ;)

FYI, I had problem on big bnk mods by miha too.

My gfx-card is nvidia 750Ti after a few miniutes on free ride frame rate drop to 5 fps makes TDU freeze.

Then I replace 750Ti with my five years old gfx-card ATI HD5770. And yes, TDU run fine. :susp:

So I think both miha's big bnk mods and Project Paradise are not cause this issue.

After try out many version of nvidia gfx driver with no success. last week I search update for my 750Ti and found one.

I updated 750Ti with new Bios and Good luck my TDU not freeze anymore. Still fps not good or smooth as ATI.

But playable when lower resolution. :happyroll:

[ATTACH]23676[/ATTACH]

• 3 months later...