We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed Announcement on May 21st?

Camel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rob, If you ask me, you can't say that game X has a good handling model if it's learnable. I learned to drive in TDU2 but still, it wasn't enjoyable. And about the whole stance deal; you're right, it might be more of a show thing but there's no way you can deny that it is the most popular form of car customization today, compare it to what was in when NFSU and NFSU2 came out :nods:

I haven't really enjoyed the latest NFS games, HP2010 was the last good one for me, this on the other hand looks really promising. I'm pretty sure this concept has been lying on their desk for quite some time with so many people asking for NFSU3. Can't wait to see more :)

I understand your point but then again if the handling was so bad would people be able to handle it like that? Lets take mentioned TDU2 as an example you can learn it but can you learn to drift like that in it? Nope because its impossible

And yeah HP2010 was last enjoyable for me aswell the rest either had good idea but bad execution or other way round or was just flat out terrible

UG3 can be a nice if the carlist will be nice and as i said earlier proper aftermarket parts