We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed Announcement on May 21st?

Camel

Saw this pop up on Twitter. Is it something? Or is it nothing?

[media=twitter]599584351395909632[/media]

Here's the video: https://www.facebook.com/needforspeed.uk/videos/462782510547725/?fref=nf

And if it is something, what something would you want it to be?

The inner kid within me is hoping for NFS:U3 if it does turn out to be a something!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFS has had announcements on similar datelines so there's a real chance of this being true. It's going to be Underground 3 or a reboot of Underground as F&F is riding high right now and the tuner muppets have been shouting for it. As long as it's like the original MW it'll be alright. :cool:

I could see a Underground re-boot being more in line with the original Most Wanted, in that it'll have the modding and police. :nods:

Interesting to see what they do, as seem's Pro-Street was a top pick as well! Never expected that considering how much the "underground rulz" lot seem to slate the game!

As long as they give us aftermarket parts not those out of anus bulldozer bumpers im good with it

The 'Max Power' generation died out years ago, if they want to be more in touch with today's car scene it'll be just picking how low the car will be, how stupidly big the wheels are (bonus points if stretched tyres) and picking which sticker you want to put on the car. :lol:

The 'Max Power' generation died out years ago, if they want to be more in touch with today's car scene it'll be just picking how low the car will be, how stupidly big the wheels are (bonus points if stretched tyres) and picking which sticker you want to put on the car. :lol:

This would be actually awesome if you could get custom offsets, tire sizes & such. I've been dreaming about this since I haxed SHIFT 2 and stanced out my poor cars bro cuz we all about dat flush and poke bro. :D

F&F era is gone, bring on the USDM JDM EDM UKDM!

I haven't really bought and played an NFS Game since Hot Pursuit 2010 (I did get Most Wanted 2012 but didn't play more than 2-3 hours) so I'm a bit meh. Plus they'll want to tie it to their Origin store which I can do without on PC.

If EA want to sell me a driving game it'll be available on Steam and it will be decent with a wheel.