We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello everyone, scottish member joining!

The Queen

Hey. My name is David but i have the name "TheScottishSpotter" because i thought it up and because i spot cars around scotland on a regular basis. I am 15 years old and photography is one of my hobbies alongside collecting scale models in 1/18. I collect from brands such as Autoart and Kyosho and i also have a very expensive CMC Maserati Birdcage. I haven't played TDU yet but i really want it for pc because it looks absolutely awesome! FA430RGT told me about the forum and it looks pretty good from what i have seen. I mostly take pictures of cars but when i'm not im either on the internet or playing some games such as Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for pc and also Grand Turismo 4 for PS2 :excited:

I will post up some of my car shots in the general section because that seems to be the most appropriate section. The best sighting in scotland for me would be a silver Pagani Zonda S spotted at one of my favourite spots which is the local roundabout :woot:

Hey. My name is David but i have the name "TheScottishSpotter" because i thought it up and because i spot cars around scotland on a regular basis. I am 15 years old and photography is one of my hobbies alongside collecting scale models in 1/18. I collect from brands such as Autoart and Kyosho and i also have a very expensive CMC Maserati Birdcage. I haven't played TDU yet but i really want it for pc because it looks absolutely awesome! FA430RGT told me about the forum and it looks pretty good from what i have seen. I mostly take pictures of cars but when i'm not im either on the internet or playing some games such as Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for pc and also Grand Turismo 4 for PS2 :excited:

I will post up some of my car shots in the general section because that seems to be the most appropriate section. The best sighting in scotland for me would be a silver Pagani Zonda S spotted at one of my favourite spots which is the local roundabout :woot:

hey man thanks for joining, i too collect Auto Art models there the best out there and also minichamps bikes, enjoy the site and hope to see you on the island

Woops I thought I posted in here, a jings heavens and help ma boab whits wi aw the stereotyping o' the ol scots language. Ach awaanbileyerheidyamuppets.

Hey Spotter welcome to TDU Central, looking forward to seeing your pics and damn a Zonda S ! That is a rare sighting up here especially due to the need for tires that grip in the rain.

Hey Diablo and thanks for the welcome. Just back from school so i will post a couple of my photographs up. Yup i didn't think there was a Zonda S in scotland but when i saw it firstly at the motorfair i was astounded. I then saw it at the local roundabout near the end of july and what a sight it was, i literally nearly fainted :excited: