We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Life is Strange

Ozzmcom

Anybody here played it?

I went through them yesterday so much fun! it's like a mix between gone home and walking dead (except all the stupid zombie nonsense). I also have a soft spot for Twin Peaks series and fire walk with me so the game hit me right through the heart, it definitely has that feel to it not the mention a few quotes and easter eggs from the movie.

would recommend 10/10

discuss

, nah bf is good I'm loving it right now.

d0od bad company 2 looked better on my old pc. The AA is so bad on xb1 version I sometimes confuse shrubs in the distance with the enemy. I liked BF4 a lot better even with all its stupid bugs.

I should create a rant thread on hardline :hmmm:

Life is Strange is truly a great game. But yes, watching walkthroughs pretty much spoils the whole game already, as it's based on your connection with all characters in the game.

This is what makes the tissues a necessity as I can't really imagine the game being as moving when watching from the outside.

Guaranteed one of the top 10 games of the decade 10/10 would recommend.

It is not only interesting as you play but it gives you a lot to think about, I could even claim you would learn a lot form it too.

The choices do really matter too as from this episode on I really can find back a lot of differences between my game and my friend's games.

That's also why I didn't need the tissues, because I took the lame and boring options... No regrets on that though.

One last recommendation, go in completely blind, try to find your way in the game alone, don't go on the internet, don't read comments on anything related to this game and don't google it.