We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi !

Co0kieM0nster

Hello everyone,privyet vsem,salut ! I'm Co0kieM0nster,my real name is Arby (I'm a guy). I'm from Indonesia (most people don't know where that is) i speak terrible English,and a little Russian and a little French :). I'm a big fan of TDU 2,really really big fan,there are many gamers says that TDU2 is lame but for me it is an amazing game i don't care what they say. When i was a kid probably about 9 or 10 years old (i'm 18 by the way) i played TDU 1 too but i didn't finish the game because the game difficulty was too hard for me lol. I wish that Eden Games make TDU 3,it'll be awesome. Oh and i want to thank all the modders in here for creating awesome mods for TDU,i'm enjoying my TDU2 with a lot of mods from here so thank you so much.

I hope i have a wonderful time in this site :lol:

• 4 months later...

Welcome mate, turboduck is a right place for all of us race gamers!

I must ask, how did you end up on learning Russian and French? School lessons perhaps? I don't have a clear picture where Indonesia is placed on the map, but I'm quite sure it is not near Russia at least. Would love to learn some of that language, French I could change to Germany though.

Have a good time with us and explore the discussion boards, you'll find plenty to catch up to or get in to! :cool: