We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

supercar sunday

woz12

this is just a suggestion but i thought if anybodys interested we could have a supercar meet in the car park of a club maybe have a look at each others cars take pics then go for a cruise to say a dealer a proper one not going at silly speeds and stopping at traffic lights and finally meet back at the club car park to finish of.

just supercars though old and new whatever you like.

no 2 cars the same please

only 6 unfortunately due to lagging also no people joining who are friends of the participants or it will just get to crowded (ONLY 6 PARTICIPANTS INCLUDING ME)

sorry to be funny about it but it just spoils it.

if anybodys interested its 8.00 uk time on sunday at the club car park at the top right hand corner of the map.

ONE PLACE WILL BE ALWAYS RESERVED FOR DIABLO BECAUSE THIS IS HIS WEBSITE.

1. woza s veyron (murcielago)

2. (diablo if wants to)

3. nipper (s7tt)

4. baldred (slr) may not come

5. liamcraw (zonda)

6. pherelas

reserved places

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for a Murcielago.

Hopefully everyone can have good connections. I know when it gets above about 5 people its the servers problems, but it doesnt help matters by someone having a poor connection. I know theres rarely any problem with mine, and Ive been in 8 man sessions wheres theres been next to no lag, so its by all means doable.

sorry i should have mentioned no 2 cars the same could danup001 change cars please m8

sorry fa430rgt no space left m8 il definetely put you down to be the first participant for the next supercar sunday.

but your more than welcome to join if someone drops out.