We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hardcore Mode Drifting Pictures

Eudemon

Drifting realistically in this game is now available due to Hardcore mode, before it was doable but it just looked fake and forced now though drifting is more progressive and just great fun ! So if you have some good drifting pics feel free to post them here.

Keep them below 800x600, if they are larger then use a thumbnail and link to the fullsize image. Remember also that you can attach a good number of images to a post also which auto thumbnails your pics and links to the fullsize image.

So get posting !

Click images below for larger image:

tdu-clkgtrdrift-001.jpg

tdu-clkgtrdrift-002.jpg

tdu-clk55drift-001.jpg

tdu-clk55drift-002.jpg

tdu-tandemdrift-001.jpg

tdu-tandemdrift-002.jpg

tdu-tandemdrift-003.jpg

tdu-tandemdrift-004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It becomes an option in the main menu before you enter your game; ie Continue Game, Hardcore Mode (HCm), New Game. When in HCm you cannot enter any single player challenges and you need to be of Champion level to access it. You cannot turn it off as such but you still have the Driving Aids to switch between though I never use them personally and if you wish to leave HCm then you need to sign out back to the main menu and choose Continue Game instead.

Diablo, great pics but do you have any good tecqnuices:badspelling: for drifting please mate?I can do little drifts around small corners but I cant do sweeping ones. thanks

if you wan't good drift's, you gotta take a car with mutch horsepower,

if you hit a corner, just keepn on the gas, that will make you drift

this is my way to do it WITHOUT hardcore mode

greetz :monkeydance::dance:

I messed around the with the F430 coupe last night and got a pic or 2 I'll be sure to post them and that car is tricky to keep in a drift but you can do it and without overrevving all the time either !

Aye, I'll admit the F430 can be a tricky little so and so, but like most once you get the hang it can be pretty simple mind you it won't miss the chance to bite your head off if you over do it!

How do you get Hardcore mode? I've heard that you have to complete the entire game and another person told me you had to buy it..

you have to buy it off MarketPlace for 160 MS points. then you can only use once you reach CHAMPION or ACE. itll show up @ the start screen.

(before HCM)

Continue Game

New Game

(after purchasing HCM)

Continue Game

Hardcore Mode

New Game