We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"Red 5 Standing by," I mean hello!

Dex-Jay

Hello,

Just signed up, long time GranTursimo player since hell back when my PS1 was new! Prior to that I had an Outrun Sega upright machine (1988) and played stuff like Pole Position and even more ancient stuff in arcades prior to that!

Rich

(Damn right I'm old!)

"Red 5 I have no clue what you are saying but if you're able please bring in some milk so we can have a nice bowl of cornflakes with our toast... *OVER*"

Hey Rich, wow you sound just like me! Actually I better check this isn't another account of mine I don't know about... NOPE all good at this end. :p Seriously though your heritage in race games is very much like my own, except I never had my own Outrun machine. Niiiiice one on that btw. :nuts:

Welcome to the :duck: !

Thanks for the welcome!

The Red 5 thing Star Wars yeah and also a Nigel Mansell reference for the trainspotters like me out there!

Yeah, still like the occasional Outrun 2 tazz on my Xbox! Oh, I owned a Sega Touring Cars upright at one point to... that was a heavy machine...:p

Rich

You owned one?! You must have really wanted that game :p I still remember a Ferrari simulator thing I used to play in an arcade. That was great, first 900 degree wheel/h-shifter/clutch I'd ever used. And it had 3 big screens and speakers behind your head. I'd buy that if I had lots of monies, and could remember what it was called. :phil: