We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

I need some people that are interested in helping me tonight.

Tonight I want to do a Mafia cruise but this time a bit different. I need 4 or 5 people to be in mafia cars and the rest in normal cars.

I will explain more tonight in the game so if you are interested then please say here. If today is not ok then I can change it to Friday.

We will meet at 8pm UK time @ the Italian Independent Dealer.

We will be locked and isolated so please make sure you know how to do this.

You will have to put up with a lot of orders from me so no messing around, but you will be part of something special so I'm sure it will be worth it.

The session will last for 1-2hrs depending on how well things go.

Oh and sorry I would like people in Europe so the connection will be stronger.

So please reply if you can help me out.

Thanks.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i could have made it i would probably be hanging out in this:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

I actually own F430's with that when accelerating and going into corners.

On topspeed they are 75km/h faster :P

As my character is a girl, I can't show up in a suit. So what car do you want me to show up in then? I've got quite a range...

(assuming I don't lag to much for you guys, as I at my own computer only get ONE fluent car, rest are lagging quite a bit...Stupid netcode:rolleyes:)

As my character is a girl, I can't show up in a suit. So what car do you want me to show up in then? I've got quite a range...

(assuming I don't lag to much for you guys, as I at my own computer only get ONE fluent car, rest are lagging quite a bit...Stupid netcode:rolleyes:)

You can bring any car you want so what ever will be best for smooth gameplay.

Carboy, did you not see he already stated in his post about the Mafia cruise that he said europe only? ;). If you did buy one it isn't wasted and for no reason it could be for a future mafia cruise. I will probably be a mafia guy tonight stinger although i will discuss it with you on Xfire ;)

Thanks guys for your help, sorry the connection sucked so badly and not everyone could make it. :( This proves we must wait for the patch before the cruises can start again. With 5 we had a good strong connection but any more and it was very unstable.

• 2 weeks later...
Bugger, I missed it...

Classics tomorrow, right?

Dibs on the Gullwing.

You missed the club cruise yes if that's what you mean. Please post in the club thread this thread will be for all other PC cruises not connected to the club now.

• 1 month later...