We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one day left until the test cruise, I need to know who is going to turn up.

Here is a reminder of the details:-

Italian Independent Dealer Wednesday 11th April @ 8pm UK time.

The list of people are:-

1. S71NG3R

2. MathiasBraathen

3. kpt.daffyduck

4. ~Kisame~

5. CarboyX

6. EnosEnos

7. The_Driver_Filipe

8. ChristianHA

There have been connection problems the last few days and there is nothing we can do accept keep trying. Because of this it's best to start the game early.

I will also be testing the isolate session option to see if it works but I will wait 15mins for people to connect before I isolate the session.

I will stay in this forum and keep ALT-TABing out of the game so you can post here if you get a problem.

Please reply by 7PM tomorrow if you are going to turn up.

Soon the fun will begin :D

i'll be there what cars will be used?

You can use any car or bike.

We will end up at the race track for some fun so you may want something a bit faster or easier to drift :)

Don't worry if any of you are not champ yet, thanks to The_Driver_Filipe we will show you how to get it ;)

can i be in the next test crusie man ill have tdu pc by then and some cars in the garage

Yes no problem I will add you to the reserve list for now and then add you to the main list for the next one that follows the main cruise.

Please note after the test cruise is the main cruise (date TBA). The test cruise is just to make sure everyone has added each other as friends and to test the isolate session option. Oh yes and have some fun at the race track.

I let Off topic have my place, because i was cruising with 6 people on TDU and i was lagging like crazy so if i lag with 6 i will lag if there are 8 of us, so i would be pointless for me to come along.

That's a shame are you sure it was not just a bad day? Have you tried again at a different day with different players?

Your welcome to try again when we do the test cruise as there will be spaces if some do not turn up.

Thanks for your offer Stinger but how do I say this, my computer is on it's deathbed. And I'm in need of an upgrade soon, I can barely run TDU on single player and I lag when I cruise with 1 or more players. So I will let someone else have me place until I upgrade my computer. Thank you.

Sorry guys we had major problems today with people trying to connect and the isolate option just kicked everyone out. So I think we need another test or wait for a patch before we do a 8 person cruise.

I think we can only do mini cruises for now until they fix it or have a better way to connect.

What dose everyone think about just having a time and day every week for us to meet up? Then if you can't connect there is always next week.

Let me know what you think about this, hopefully this way some of you will have more of a chance to cruise together.

What dose everyone think about just having a time and day every week for us to meet up? Then if you can't connect there is always next week.

Let me know what you think about this, hopefully this way some of you will have more of a chance to cruise together.

What about if we have groups? Because not everyone can cruise around in 1 group of 8, we could have 1 -5 groups with 4 players in each group?

What about if we have groups? Because not everyone can cruise around in 1 group of 8, we could have 1 -5 groups with 4 players in each group?

Yes this is another good idea is there any way to do this if we were all in the same club. Like a notice board or something in the club house. I've not looked at clubs at all so thinking blindly here.