We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, I see you were kind and used proper mafia language Enos. lol What is that danish guy saying and nice job on the ME-412. Did you actually block him or was he just be annoying or did he take part kind of thing ?

Well, i didnt realy suga the pill heh? But still very mafia i thought!:chairfall:

Hi guys! That was me in one of the black A6s participating in the "Mafia" cruise :)

Also had server problems in the end so that i couldn't find a single player on the map :(

Hi Lordofthedusk glad you joined up ;)

Yes I think we were the last two online because when I disconnected I could not connect again :(

Where are you in the game?

We were at the lighthouse after my PC crashed and then we went to the race track.

It's hard to find someone if they are not added as a freind.

We will have to meet somewhere so you can add me as a freind. But everyone has finished now so we will have to meet up next time.

We were at the lighthouse after my PC crashed and then we went to the race track.

It's hard to find someone if they are not added as a freind.

We will have to meet somewhere so you can add me as a freind. But everyone has finished now so we will have to meet up next time.

Whens next time?

Feedback on signature

I like the mix of vehicles and it looks nice.

I would like to suggest to add some of that great tdu scenery in the backround.

It could be the lighthouse or them amazing hills mixed with some buildings, i'm sure u understand what i'm thinking of.

Hope this has been some help in your quest.

The tiga:excited:

Yesterday was a first for me I got sent to jail (no only in the game ;)) Sorry I lost you both when I went to jail but I was trying to get the car out of the car wash to take a photo.

After spending time behind bars a have learnt never to push someone's ride after it's been cleaned ;)

Anyway I will not be online tonight but you can all still meet up and go on a cruise. I will be back online on Tuesday and I think a classic car cruise will be good.

So Tuesday will be classic car only day. Any car as long as it is a classic and old :)