We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say my DB4 doesn't REALLY stand out :(

That's the problem with darker cars they don't show up the details but I like dark colours. I have a mixture of dark and light cars so when I'm going to take some photo's I will use the lighter colour cars.

BTW the DB4 is a very cool car I've ordered mine, now I just got to wait for the day it becomes available at the showroom :(

Yes, as you can see, I had connection problems, and couldn't see anyone...

But here goes:

When there are 6 or more people connected the connection gets very unstable. This looks like getting more of a problem when not everyone can see everyone if you know want I mean.

LOOL. That was horrendous :P. I kept being put away from you and then i had to go to the map and click scale i can't remember how many times. We met at the clubhouse went to the lighthouse and then i lost you. Then i put myself somewhere and this guy in a lime gree me four twelve started up and went beside me. I said "Nice ME412" mistakingly and he said "Why ME412". I then said "sorry me four twelve"then i started up and took off and he kept following me and we were playing hide and seek for like half an hour. Then i tryed to find Stinger and the others on the map. Clicked and it took me to some rocky track and i never found them so i came back off and went onto the forum and here i am. That was my night lol :D

LOOL. That was horrendous :P. I kept being put away from you and then i had to go to the map and click scale i can't remember how many times. We met at the clubhouse went to the lighthouse and then i lost you. Then i put myself somewhere and this guy in a lime gree me four twelve started up and went beside me. I said "Nice ME412" mistakingly and he said "Why ME412". I then said "sorry me four twelve"then i started up and took off and he kept following me and we were playing hide and seek for like half an hour. Then i tryed to find Stinger and the others on the map. Clicked and it took me to some rocky track and i never found them so i came back off and went onto the forum and here i am. That was my night lol :D

Yes it was one problem after another I just hope we get the patch in May and it fixes all the problems.