We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this forum dead?

No just no cruises at this time.

As I've said before I've been very busy lately so I have not done a cruise for a few weeks.

When the patch is out and if it fixes the problems then I will do proper organized events in here and for the club.

Until then just have fun, there is lots to do. Why don't you try and become Champ or Ace. ;)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my save got currupted because my dad turned off some the electricity while I was using the game and now I have to start all over!!!!!!!

Guys, I don't think you'll see me in a long time, if you see any of my other friends, tell them.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

That is not good CarboyX, I already said that to you...Well you got to be patient...:eek_blue:

It seems everybody has been busy lately, so no cruises or meetings, I agree with S71NG3R lets wait for the patch and do some new meetings and cruises...But as always if you wanna cruise guys try to find who's online at that time in your friends list, if I'm online just hala...

That is not good CarboyX, I already said that to you...Well you got to be patient...:eek_blue:

It seems everybody has been busy lately, so no cruises or meetings, I agree with S71NG3R lets wait for the patch and do some new meetings and cruises...But as always if you wanna cruise guys try to find who's online at that time in your friends list, if I'm online just hala...

Everything is back to normal now and the weird thing is, my friends list still exist with everyone in it and I'm still part of the TDU Central Club.

After the patch is out and if it fixes all of the problems I'm sure the Island is going to fill up with people. So I have a plan to find 4 or more remote locations where we can all meet. It will be very good if we can fill all 8 slots with TDU-Central players.

These 4 or more places will need to added as bookmarks so we can lock together and jump to a different one if it is too busy.

Also if more than 8 TDU-Central players want to cruise we can meet at different locations and go on different cruises.

So for the next few weeks if you find a place that you think will be good, bookmark it and let us know where it is.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my save got currupted because my dad turned off some the electricity while I was using the game and now I have to start all over!!!!!!!

Can I not make a suggestion? Every time you come off TDU make a back-up of your save-game file. It's not that big.

In "C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\TDU_save\" I made a folder with the date I first came off TDU and copy and pasted the save file into there. Every time I come off TDU I plan to make a new folder with that date and time on it like "22/06/07 15:33" or something and copy and paste my save file in there. When/if I ever get a corrupted or lost save game I'll copy and paste the latest back-up into the savegame folder that it needs to be in and carry on from the last place that I had a good save game.

Does that not seem awfully logical to everyone?

I'm just waiting for the patch to come out.

Just making sure my save game ain't going to be corrupted.

I back it up everytime i play, but still if my computer crashes...again :(

I do the same, let's hope the patch really put's everything on the right pat on TDU...It seems we have to wait a bit longer, ATARI is playin with the programing...LOL