We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo Sport Demo Confirmed For October 9th

TurboDuck

I'll have to wait and see. And i don't bring Forza into everything. I made one thread about it, and used it's demo here as a reference to show my point about double standards.

I rest my case. The official website is a valid point, but i still believe it will quickly get updated, once the game is released.

Edit: Specially because it doesn't make any sense at all, to release a demo, with pretty much all we've seen so far of the game with 4 days to go to the full release. Specially the campaing mode. Why would you need to buy the full game, if the demo will have the full campaing mode, scapes, livery editor and a lot of cars and online races? More tracks and cars only? Makes no sense at all.

Having this beta version be released this close to final and allowing stuff (although limited) to carry over to the final game seems like it's just final stress testing and bug finding/fixing.

And as Diablo already posted the official site says nothing about the standard simulation/career mode. The other main entries all have something describing the career mode (fully customizable cars/starting from the bottom).

Anyway, when GT Sport was announced along with being online focused I didn't think it was a main entry in the franchise and nothing so far said or shown about it has changed my mind. It does looks nice though, PD have always been good with lighting and materials in the HD generation.

Can you stop bringing Forza into everything?!

Awwww, just like old times :toof:

I was planning to make some time to try the demo but unfortunately timing is awful, I have to jump on a plane and fly to the middle of nowhere (Kargoorlie, Aus) for work.