We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy Birthday FA430GT !!

Eudemon

I'm on abit early (got work to do again) but spent most of last night partying and ended up in the A&E (1 Broken finger).. Planning to go out tonight too so it should be fun.. Thanks for the thread Diablo, much appriceiated! and about the DVLA.. It's in the envolope ready to go! (But I can't be asked to get any driving lessons at my current state!)

Well after a long night out with over 30 mates (it was crazy) I'm glad to say it's over, I'm tottaly out of it! Now back to work! (yay :(..) Btw i've got over £150 from random people to spend any suggestions? I was thinking steering wheel Plus GOW and ICC Cricket 07..

Btw I'll be chasing teams about Team NAMES and CARS starting from Monday.. Wednesday is the Deadline..

got a steering wheel yesterday myself mate.... worth the investment IMO especially when FM2 comes out

Aye well that sorted.. Might go pick it up tomorrow can't be asked to go get it today! (can't be asked to walk and couple of meters and turn the 360 on tbh)