We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Couple of Q's

1. Start > Options > Game Settings > Stake > Press the corresponding button to activate then set your amount, max is $10,000.

2. The S7 is false in this game beyond belief which really sucks because it's all people use though it's fun to stick it to them by using a CCR and passing them at 288mph. hehe

Note though in max-speed the S7 is slower but it will get away from a McLaren or any car unrealistically quickly making the top speed kind of redundant. The CCR though will pull easily on an S7 if you launch correctly and get behind it. I haven't lost to an S7 yet in my CCR at the drag strip. :D

I haven't lost to an S7 yet in my CCR at the drag strip. :D

Lets have a duel @ 'Ride in Waikiki'. :D

i always see ppl pulling out their CCR, so i pull my S7 out. the only time i loose, is when my race isnt perfect. i.e.: getting the rear tire up on the sidewalk kicking her loose. or using the Left-Shoulder button to see how far behind sumone is, and not realize im @ my breaking point.

to play your music in-game, pull up the side-menu when you press the Xbox button. and go down to 'Select Music', and if your computer's connected via router/gateway (make sure Windows Media Player 11, or Zune Player is open) you should be able to listen to your music off your computer on your 360. or just pop your music CD's in your 360, and save them on your HDD. and in the same fashion, pull up the side-menu and click 'Select Music', and click on 'Hard Drive'.

hope i didnt confuse you Sir. AlphaWhiskey

Im actually not running on Xbox360. Im wondering how to get the music on the PC version.

Well that makes the situation more difficult.. 360 version is simple but for PC I'm *Guessing* go to start and try and find a radio option (Audio maybe?) It might give and option for a "Source of Music" (I.e. your "My music" folder)

if you have a multimedia keyboard, u can just open media player while playing, and play your music in there, music to boring ?

press next (on multimedia keyboard)

works without to though, but if you pass on a irritating song, it's better to skip it...

greetz :monkeydance::dance:

For creating your playlist on the PC I'm sure you just create a folder in the Radio folder and throw your MP3's or playlist in there, I'll have a look around and see for definite though.

The trick is to (indeed) make folders INTO the radio folder you have to make manually (it's not there by default!) in the My documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\User directory.

Example:

X:\Documents and Settings\USER\My documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\User\Radio\The Beatles\Hey Jude.mp3

The song Hey Jude will be played when you scroll through the channels in the ingame radio: the channel will be called The Beatles. In this case. ;)

Xbox is dead to Microsoft and they are only pushing the Xbox 360, note there has been no Xbox releases at all by anyone?
Well I havn't seen any releases for the PS2, mind you the PS3 has just come out.. I guess they would stop releasing games to push customers to buying new consoles? Makes sence doesn't it?