We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best car you have ever been in / driven

Pherelas

Been in: Lamborgini Diablo 2WD, seen it in Edinburgh when I was like 10 when my dad took myself and my brother down. The guy saw me looking at it with my jaw open and asked if I wanted to sit in it, jumped at the chance then he started it and revved it up, that is why I adore Lamborghini's so much.

Driven: My mates Evo VI with 390bhp, stunning performance and great handling, this car makes you feel like God when driving, switch off the computer though and it will bite you hard.

been in : Supra TT (heavily modified, was in a car performance mag once) down the A30 , a 360 Modena, Pagani Zonda, and the Jaguar XK (sat in all 3 at last years exeter motor show, its not actually called that, but it was in exeter LOL)

driven : my neverdieing Metro (which died eventually :( ) and a Suzuki Rally Spec Rhino Jeep (helluva good fun on a farmtrack)

I'm a big Fezza fan so I've sat in many.. Heres a list believe it or not I know they're true..

F40

288 GTO

360 Spider - Coupe

360 CS

430 " " - " "

Mondial T

512 TR

Enzo & FXX (Only once (FOC Meet, well the end when all the posh people are abit ditzy from all the wine))

And today a F430 Pista Challenge Stradale.. Can be seen in the window (sometimes) of Maranello Feltham.. (Got pics will get up soon)..

And the GT cars (I know a few above should come down)

I've only got rides in a F430 Spider, Mondial T and a short blast in a 355..

Like I said Unbelievable but look in my Photography thread most cars I've been in are in most pictures..

I've only got ride

I'm a big Fezza fan so I've sat in many.. Heres a list believe it or not I know they're true..

F40

288 GTO

360 Spider - Coupe

360 CS

430 " " - " "

Mondial T

512 TR

Enzo & FXX (Only once (FOC Meet, well the end when all the posh people are abit ditzy from all the wine))

And today a F430 Pista Challenge Stradale.. Can be seen in the window (sometimes) of Maranello Feltham.. (Got pics will get up soon)..

And the GT cars (I know a few above should come down)

I've only got rides in a F430 Spider, Mondial T and a short blast in a 355..

Like I said Unbelievable but look in my Photography thread most cars I've been in are in most pictures..

I've only got ride

Mondial T? There shocking, there's one where my dad works, oh dear, uselesss thing. Anyway nice cars.

The best car I've ever had a ride in was this black 1994 McLaren when I was about...9 or 10.

The car belonged to a friend of one of my relatives who was a self-made millionaire in Monaco. Anyways, during a family event, I had caught the car outside on the street right in front of a little "Tourist Souvenir" shop (a shop I would work for in 8 years). As I gawked, the man (won't reveal his name; I've just managed to contact him lately) asked me if I would like to sit in it.

I remember seeing those butterfly doors just open up, like a rocket ship, and just climbing into the passenger seat. Then he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. I replied the obvious as my great-grandpa smiled.

He started it up, and damn, it was amazing. Everyone on the street just flocked to it. I felt like a star, or something. The drive was about 5 minutes, but it was the best 5 minutes of my life, esp. listening to it hit those high RPMs under the Fairmont Hotel. Well, years down the road, I learned he had moved to New Zealand for a short time, and now resides back in the hills of Monaco.

As for the best car I've driven, I'd probably say the Murcielago Roadster or Diablo VT. The Diablo VT, though, is definately more of a power-monster, and requires a gentle foot to keep it from going wild.

The best car I've ever had a ride in was this black 1994 McLaren when I was about...9 or 10.

The car belonged to a friend of one of my relatives who was a self-made millionaire in Monaco. Anyways, during a family event, I had caught the car outside on the street right in front of a little "Tourist Souvenir" shop (a shop I would work for in 8 years). As I gawked, the man (won't reveal his name; I've just managed to contact him lately) asked me if I would like to sit in it.

I remember seeing those butterfly doors just open up, like a rocket ship, and just climbing into the passenger seat. Then he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. I replied the obvious as my great-grandpa smiled.

He started it up, and damn, it was amazing. Everyone on the street just flocked to it. I felt like a star, or something. The drive was about 5 minutes, but it was the best 5 minutes of my life, esp. listening to it hit those high RPMs under the Fairmont Hotel. Well, years down the road, I learned he had moved to New Zealand for a short time, and now resides back in the hills of Monaco.

As for the best car I've driven, I'd probably say the Murcielago Roadster or Diablo VT. The Diablo VT, though, is definately more of a power-monster, and requires a gentle foot to keep it from going wild.

Nice, i've never seen a proper McLaren, only the SLR which I hate. How did you get to drive the Lambo's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to young to drive but then again rules are there to be broken :P

have driven an automatic volvo 850 T5-R pretty damn fast tanks

and a VW Golf MK1 G60 twin turbo yes a twin turboed baby was for two seconds though xD scared he hsit out of myself the amount of power that thing carried.

sat in a shyteload of Honda Civics and a couple Integras and some ferraris a Gallardo, some rally cars

and I worked (engine tuning) on a Focus rally car back then it was stock.

thats the good thing about a rally driver in your street :D:D:D:D:D

Managed to touch an Enzo once... just at a motorshow so probably doesn't count. Nothing as fancy as some of those on this thread, but was driven around in Porsche Boxster S - fun little car.

I've not really driven much. Drove my friends Mini Cooper (new one) with a few added extras (:D) making it just under 200bhp

Also drove my friends 6.0L V8 Ford F250 pickup when I was in the states a few years ago. Even fully loaded (had a twin cab and 6ft bed) it moved when you asked it to.

The best Porsche I've had a ride in was the very rare Porsche 911 flat Nose, don't know if this is what they were called. It did get a lot of attention and that is why my friend got rid of it. :( It was such a nice car here is a pic of what it looked like.

I could make a list, but it would take ages! :P

Been in:

- New CL63

- New CLS63

- SL55

- 360 Modena

- Testarossa

- F40

- F50

- F355

- F575M

- 550 Maranello

- 911 Turbo (996 Version)

- Seat Leon Fr

- Corvette C5

- Ferrari 288 GTO

- Mustang GT

- DB9

- DB9 Volante

- Vanquish

- Vanquish S

- AMV8

- DB7

- DB7 Vantage

- DB7 Vantage Volante

- V8 Vantage

And probably much more :P

In the 360 Modena i had a ride, i couldn't drive myself, i'm was just 13 then, that is long ago, 2 years or something. We went 220 on a 50km/h road, was fun. Also the powersliding in the middle of the city was fun :)