We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best car you have ever been in / driven

Pherelas

Hehe nice rides and sit-ins :D

I have sat in so many cars i can't remember them all.

I have sat in

Ferrari F430 - Girl at the ferrari garage let me sit in it :)

Ferrari 360 Modena - Caught the owner outside tesco and asked him :P

Ferrari 355 Targa F1 - Caught the owner on numerous occasions and he has been nice to me :P

Hummer H2 - The owner of the garage let me sit in it. So awesome :D

Lamborghini Gallardo - In a Showroom

I also sat in many cars at the huge Mercedes place in Surrey including S65 etc..

Had a ride in on the street

My friends Tickford Ford Racing Puma which is no.351 of 400 and he also has the best reg plate *T1CKF* :D

Morris 8 Tourer - Yes believe it or not. The max speed we went was like 27 and there was a huge line of cars behind us with a lot of angry drivers. The video is on my youtube channel ;) --> www.youtube.com/vantage91

I have also been in some cars at knockhill racecourse :

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (with 630bhp :D) Absolutely terrifying and i went in that for my first ride around the course lol :D

Lotus Exige S2 - Very cool ride and it took me about 5 mins to actually clamber into the cabin because it's soo low down and awkward to get into

Subaru Impreza WRX STI (New Style) - Awesome ride and it was an awesoe driver. We got up to 115mph up the back straight and then i was swung into all sorts of hairpins etc.. :)

Been passenger in:

Vauxhall Monaro

Lambo Murcielago

Lambo Gallardo

Lambo Gallardo Spyder

Porsche 997 C2S Cab

Ferrari F360

Ferrari F360 CS

Ferrari F430

Ferrari 599 GTB

Nissan Skyline R32, R33, R34 GTT

Toyota Supra

Porsche Turbo *996*

Porsche 911 Turbo *930*

Bmw M3 CSL

Aston Martin DB9

Aston Martin DB9 Volante

DAX Rush

Caterham R500

Ford GT

My dad is in a club - www.p1international.com

IT ROCKS!!

:omg:Heh, you guys are lucky to have been (or driven) all these cars. The only "exotic" I actually drove is the 2003 BMW Z4... But I've been in a Murcielago and a Gallardo, a Porsche 911 GT3 (not the RS though), a Vette and a BMW M6. Oh, and all of these cars were in showrooms, so I never actually been in them on the streets...

As for what I saw, I've seen a lot but the most notable (aside from the ones listed above) would perhaps be the Enzo. The most common supercars I've seen were the 911s and the Lamborghini Diablo, with the Bentley Continental GT catching up closely.

Best vehicle I have ever driven is an Escalade ESV Platinum Edition. Helped some friends move and they needed someone to move some stuff over to another house. Then they had me drive it back home. Absolutely awesome. An 18 year old in that got a lot of attention for that short drive lol.

I think the absolute nicest vehicle I have ever been in though is a Mercedes E320. Gorgeous interior.

Oh, and the Jeep SRT8 has a crap interior, but it is QUICK.

I've sat in a lot of nicer vehicles at car shows, but I dont think that counts.

Awesome Enos. I have heard of that club before. I know there are two clubs and only the p1 club has the murcielago so i take it you are really a member of the two clubs and can drive down to pick a car up?

Yes, P1 North is cheaper, but has less cars so we went with the full-fat P1 club. You recieve a e-mail every friday with the title "Something for the weekend??" and it tells you all the cars that are avalible for that weekend, u ring them... Book it and then collect *we take the train 2 Gatehead* and drive home then return wen ever as long as you have LOADS of points, but most ppl only have them for the weekend...:excited: Its funny though because you would neva have guessed what the building for P1 is like. Its in a industrial estate in one of those typical industrial buildings with no windows and only one big door, funny how it holds over £ 1.5 Million worth of supercars!