We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car reviewing

Aquila DK

Well, it's kind of like Top Gear. We test the cars and gives them criticism.. Allow me to give an example. The other day I decided to take one of those driving missions where you deliver cars. I got the VW W12 Coupé. And I hated it. It's hard to see out of, doesn't look very good, and sounds bad too. It has okay handling though. When I say hard to see out of, it's when you choose the In-car view, and all of the left side of your sight, is the pillar that structures the windshield. (If that's the right way to explain it.)

But, do you think this is a good idea?

My only issue with this is it's very subjective ... for example

I for one love the interior of the Spykers

I love the F40 for numerous reasons (style, performance, handling)

I hate the Saleen S7TT for lots of reasons ... <waiting for backlash from Nipper>

I've heard some people in game moaning about the Gullwing Merc and the C1 Vette ... but these cars are great in my mind as they're iconic and were the performance cars of their time

Well that's just a few of my thoughts

Well, you have a point there Hybrid. But try to see yourself as Jeremy Clarkson for just a second. Does he gives, excuse the expression, a rats ass about what other people thinks? No he doesn't. I also absolutely love the F40, and I'm sure other people hates it. But it could give some interesting debates. But you could sort it like this, if it was a post:

Example;

Car name: Saleen S281 Extreme Coupé

Look: Looks aggressive, primitive yet still awesome.

Sounds: Like nothing you've ever heard before... God I love that sound.

Interior: Nice and tidy. Not big problems here. And easy to see out of.

And stuff like that.

But to bring another point in, you say you love the Spykers interior. I think it looks like some fishermen who vomited all over the place. I can't stand that car. But that's just my opinion.

Thank you Diablo. (Already now, you can sense this is going off topic) And I finally got the 20GB HDD (Thanks mom and dad :D) And some cash, so I'm going to buy Xbox Live for 12 months. So in a week, I'll probably see you around..

Just a quick question, can I use standard computer Ethernet cables for my 360?

The handling is interesting indeed, its amazingly good in HCM, nice grippy front end which only understeers when you go through a hairpin at 150MPH.

couple that with a rear end like glue (unless you push it) and you have one sensatinal handling car.

(the above is my opinion of it in HCM with No Driving Aids)

also dont forget, the only differences between the road and race versions is the road version isnt restricted by race legislation, thus it has a bigger Diffuser, a bigger engine and a LOT more power

and i didnt even go into the acceleration :p

• 2 months later...

car:F1 Mclaren

performance:amazing 1 of the fastest cars in game rumor that it can go 440 mph need special tune

interior:ok the gta is faster i think but all the buttons and only 1 seat the normal f1 3 seats but cant look back other way when inside the car

price:...a little too expensive