We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Expanding TDU

Woodo

i think that Atari and Eden should create another island to expand on the world ie New zealand or even europe what do u guys think which country would u like to see made :excited:

I would say Tokyo would be a nice scene as the roads are flat good for high speed corners and drifts, nice and detailed city highways etc... although thats not an island it would be a starkingly contrasting scene.

I suppose they would be adding the road maps of the rest of the other Hawaiian islands.

Why don't they make the whole world exactly as it is now! :o

Then you can travel by plane and stuff. And that we can see more people online instead of just 8 :)

Agreed. They should definately update the 8 people thing as soon as possible. Make it a greater number like at least 24 or something... the more the merrier.

• 2 months later...

I cant believe this :P

You guys are talking about expansion packs here...

now tell me this, if they make the whole world(which they won't and probably never will for a game like this) How on earth are you going to download (this) / put this on cds?

I mean, yea it would be sweet but everyone knows its not going to happen so whats the point of these kinds of threads?

sure, i want to drive down my street and go to my friends house, but if you want them to make the whole world, do you really believe YOUR house, and YOUR street are going to be in it?

Agreed Australia could be a logical choice. If they put a majority of detail into the main cities & towns & leave the outback mostly bare they could possibly fit it on a few DVD's But they had better include some aussie muscle cars & utes like the Ford falcon XR8 & HSV clubsport

I would like to see places like , Tokyo, Germany (with the ability to drive Nurburgring), D.C (USA), England, Swiss Alps (winding roads for the Ferrari's), maybe Maranello too.

Any place that isn't a island would be a bad place for TDU 2 unless Atari found some unrealistic way to keep us in the game area (Invisible walls,Indestructible fences, Motocross madness's "Shoot you back into level catapult ^_^ " etc) TDU 2 is gonna have to be another island somehow?

I know it's alot bigger than the current island, but I would have to say England, there's loads of different areas with different features, and it would be really interesting visiting them all.

I agree with KingSkyline tho, all your ideas are great, they would all make great games but as ShadowGT says, it would need to be an island, becasue invisible walls and the like are just not realistic.

Well about the invisible walls when your driving around, like Nurburgring, and other places. But the A1 in England and the Highways in Tokyo will also be a problem because the Tokyo Highways are really elaborate. Anyway the ideas are good and we should try to come up with a poll or something and come up with some beautiful islands that could be used in TDU 2. Well just to start it off ill give an Island, Japan.

PS. I'll make a poll later.

Well, considering the island is surrounded by water (wow, an island surrounded by water, who would have thought! lol), I find it lame how the game just resets you if you touch the water. A better way would be for you to bounce off of it and skip like a stone before sinking or have big waves suddenly appear to throw you back into the game ;)

One of the things I've always found odd was the fact that the cars you would deliver for repairs never actually had anything wrong with them. In TDU 2, if they still have those type of challenges, I wish they would give the cars actual malfunctions, like say, misalignment, worn out break pads, overheating, wonky steering, etc. It would give more of a sense of purpose to those missions and more variety instead of simply being point A to point B.