We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Zonda F Test Drive (No, not in the game!)

SupermAnthony

Take a look at my most favouritist car in the whole wide world in my uploaded vid on Youtube. The Zonda F Roadster being driven around jolly old England. I'm sad to say that I have changed the colour of my S on TDU to an orange colour to compliment it. Some appearances from other supercars too, including a Gallardo.

I am Zonda, hear my roar/scream/bellow!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5XbXTD9cMRs

There are 3 or 4 videos and I watched these last month, they are all on pistonheads.com and you need to watch when he revs it in the overpass and such, soudns soo god. This guys is mega rich and I think he is the one who owns the McLaren F1 also.

• 2 weeks later...
WOOOW :omg: So god damn awesome. It's one of my favourite cars also. Thanks soo much for sharing this. Damn i wish they had added the F to TDU :(

well they actually did, don't believe me ? check diablo's movie here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvsHEqIBLLU

he got's it like this, he bought the game before the release (dunno how to say it) on the net, and thats a car you get when u buy it before the release

well they actually did, don't believe me ? check diablo's movie here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvsHEqIBLLU

he got's it like this, he bought the game before the release (dunno how to say it) on the net, and thats a car you get when u buy it before the release

That's the Zonda S Roadster. He (and myself) want the Zonda F. Roadster or not, it doesn't bother me, as long as it's the F.

He said that they had been taken off a website so he could enjoy them personally with his family and he would appreciate it if I would take them off too. He was kind enough to give me his phone number though so I could go down and take pics of the car and have a chat with them!

He said that they had been taken off a website so he could enjoy them personally with his family and he would appreciate it if I would take them off too. He was kind enough to give me his phone number though so I could go down and take pics of the car and have a chat with them!

Cool, then it was right to take it off if he was going to do that for you! :D

Awesome, so can we look forward to some pics of the car from you? ;)

• 8 months later...