We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logitech G25 Racing Wheel?

Hi, fellas!

TDU has made me wonder if i should update myself to a Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, instead of my current wheel (Logitech Formula Force). Now...DOes the G25-wheel work well for you who has it? Does the clutch and gearstick work as they should?

Just gotta know since its $200 :)

Thanks!

If you're not willing to spend way to much on a wheel, you go with a Logitech Momo, but if you want the best of the best and rather spend a lot for realistic game expierience, go with the Logitech G25

alrighty my turn if u want a wheel which feels brilliant has both flappy paddle and proper 6 speed shifter and a clutch pedel and want leather and stainless steall get the g25 like me if u want a steering wheel with flappy plastic padels and a sqeuencial shifter and no clutch get the momo if u dont want to spend throiught the roof for the g25 thats the best option

Logitech Momo

If you're not willing to spend way to much on a wheel, you go with a Logitech Momo

I was looking at getting one of these. Can anyone confirm that there are no problems using the Momo in TDU? (ie: all wheel functions work / buttons / shifter)

Cheers.

Ok, sounds fair, but i was mostly wondering how people with the wheel think it is? If everything works the way it should, thanks for your input though :)

hi there fellow racer.

i have used the G25 since it was first released and i am VERY pleased about it. not ounly for use on TDU of course but the weel as a product of its type is a very good buy in the way of money to use value. im very happy with it in TDU. it not only feel well in its responce but it also has allmost as many buttons as you would like. so i have buttons for the radio controll/volume etc, the flappy gear (in metal) for use on the cars that use those in real life, and the 6 gear + reverse H shifter for use on cars with mecanical gear change in combination with the clutch. it all work like a dream. i also use the Track ir 4pro for wiew controll and that make marvels for the game as well. if you deside to go for the G25 i doubt it you will ever regret. one more thing to add and that is that i have used my G25 for about 6 month now and it feels just like it did when it was new. NO slack or amurging queekyness what so ever, and i will add that i play driving games A LOT. 162 hours and some last time i checked on TDU alone. :badspelling: :)

G25 in TDU

I just picked-up a G25 about a week ago. Since Atari dropped-the-ball on so many things, including the documentation (there is a serious need for descriptions of the various control settings), I found it particularly difficult to get the wheel set-up in a manner that's playable. After 5 days of tweaking every setting just right, I finally have the wheel set to a point where I'm nearly as proficient with it as I am with my game pad, and I'm 58% of the way through the game.

My only issue is that I can't seem to shift using the 6-speed shifter. I can use Auto (of course) and I can shift using the on-wheel paddle shifters, but regardless of the settings, the stick doesn't seem to work.

Other than that, I love the G25. I hope if you get one, you'll enjoy it too. If anyone wants to know my exact settings, e-mail me at [email protected].

Cheers!