We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Me 4 12

to answer vipershane's question, itll be extremely hard to get a FREE ME Four-Twelve off trade. i have tried selling somebody i know on my friends list an enzo for $50,000 , and not even 30 seconds later, it sold. to get the free one, you'd have to either get Gold in every SinglePlayer Race, or @ least finish all SinglePlayer race. and as for selling one for cheap, ANY concept (except for the 8C maybe) i have seen base Sale price on the trade for about $2,000,000 @ the lowest price. i sold my ME Four-Twelve for 2.5Mil this past weekend, and only after puting it up the night b4 (i put it up Friday night[well, saturday morning by that time] and it was sold by the time i woke up.)

i know how to get one by getting all 120 gold cups in single player. im just slow and would rather cruise then do missions. i know i'll get around to it sooner or later just wanted to see if anyone was kind enough. i have 3.7 million right now i'll find something.