We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Redeem code - cars - uk only

Hi,

i Know that some people on here already have got some exclusive cars but some people dont, also some people know how to get them for free, i am willing to tell the people that dont know how to get them some codes, if you want some just tell me and ill get the code for you, you have a choice from

-mclaren f1 lm

-pagani zonda roadster

-spyker c8 spyder

-gallardo coupe

Everyone that wants one of these cars in the uk, plz email [email protected] and put your gamertags and the cars you want, it will take up to a week to get the reply

hope i could help,

mike.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... carmadmike is just trying to play the big shot...

Here's the original post from the official TDU forums, telling you what to do:

Originally posted by buzzby86:

xbox 360 gamer mag are giving away car codes (ISSUE 25 - PAGE 114). uve just got to send ur email followed by the car u want to: [email protected] and they will email you back with the unique code.

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO COUPE

PAGANI ZONDA C12S ROADSTER

SPYKER C8 SPYDER

MCLAREN F1 LM

LOL... carmadmike is just trying to play the big shot...

Here's the original post from the official TDU forums, telling you what to do:

Originally posted by buzzby86:

xbox 360 gamer mag are giving away car codes (ISSUE 25 - PAGE 114). uve just got to send ur email followed by the car u want to: [email protected] and they will email you back with the unique code.

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO COUPE

PAGANI ZONDA C12S ROADSTER

SPYKER C8 SPYDER

MCLAREN F1 LM

oi, im not, im just letting the messages people send be spaced out so he dont stop doing them

Well I have sent my email, I really hope you aint BSing us but I'm sure your not :) Will I get the code in an email? If you could clear those up it would be good. All I have to do now is wait:excited:

i think you can get them all, it will be sent to you in an email, im really sorry if tis doesnt work, but hopefully it will, this definately worked for me

Guest mellors_

I did this on the 24th of april when i got the mag and i got the code on the 3rd of may so it might take sometime and i dont think it works if you put more than 1 car in the email

i sent a email a couple of days ago for thr mclaren f1 lm, no email yet but hopefully there should be soon!! + do you know if there was a closing date on it??

there may be a closing date but keep cheecking for the email, it shud be here today or tomoz

Theres only 500 cars up for grabs, heres a pic I took of the article on my phone, I weren't gonna pay £3 for one article (must be the northen blood in me that makes me tight).

It also says that if you cancel the download it voids the code and you still have to purchase the cars from the dealers using in game money.