We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How To Unblock

So, I'm trying to meet up with my uncle who just bought the game. Anyways, I tried to add him and I think he may have pushed the wrong button and blocked me. He can not see me anywhere, even when we are both at the exact same place (talking through XFire). How can he unblock me? :eek_blue:

Did you see each other before?

You could have been in different sessions. There is a problem with people connecting in the same session. It can take a long time for the person to show up in your session.

Also can you see each other in the map view?

It is hit or miss. We will both be at the same area (in this case in front of the Audi dealer) and on the same stretch of road, however, we cannot physically see the other car where it should be. Then, they will show up on radar for a second with their name, but when you spawn on them, there is still no sign of them. Then we will see each other physically, chat for a second, but when one of us goes into a dealer or something, we can't find the other again. Very aggravating.

That's just the way TDU works (or doesn't work)

The system disconnects you whenever you enter a map, race and dealership etc. and takes just as long to re-connect. Nothing to do except wait for your uncle to re-appear.

Well, its still doing it. No matter how long we spend at a single place, we never can see each other. We can see each other on radar, but when we spawn there is no one where there should be. However, we were able to race by both entering one of the online racing servers. Basically, I'm confused. I'm gonna try to get a hold of Atari about it.

Don't spawn on the same place as him. Click on his name on the map and he appears Immediately. That's what i always do, and it works 90% of the time :D

I've actually tried that as well, I get the same result though. :(