We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Forza 2 Pictures!!! New Pictures on side 2.

Guest Johansen

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Johansen

ill get new pics up soon, just bought me a Toyota AE86 and put an new engine in it and some stuff it now has 314 bhp. and i just got an Nissan Skyline R34 Tommy Kaira.

right im in oslo, be there in 5 minutes, have the game ready yeah? lol, cant wait till forza......out tomorrow! here come the tears again!!!!!!.. lol

The guy at Game said he couldn't sell it me because Microsoft set the dates and they can't sell them unless another competitor starts selling it and they have to have permission from Game HQ also he would have lost is job sooo no Forza 2 for Nige lol !!!

Guest Johansen
@ picture 2. what tells me that the black car is heading right for the block with 'tsakuba circuit' on it?

yes it does and the driver is Nipper. im gonna get some pictures up so u can se what happend the next corner.lol

Guest Johansen

One of my drift cars. Nissan Silvia S15, got around 670bhp. ill get pictures of all my cars later and a new picture of that car.

Guest Johansen
Yep me too hopefully if not i'm trying to get it hurried along (dan knows what i mean) and may be able to get a free express home delivery thrown in. Them pics are great are you having fun on the game?

we are having great fun, especaly around nurburgring we have made it one round around of many attempts lol. always end up in a wall doing about 120-150 twin drifting AE86's:excited: ill get some pics up of my latest cars have about 22 cars now and im level 24.