We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Next car pack revealed!

CarMadMike

Why is it they have started releasing car packs on time?

Well maybe that job advert for someone to join the design team wasn't for TDU 2 but to work on the DLC for TDU 1 and to get it out on time. Hope that ain't true though.

At the end of the day it is a to little to late as the majority of TDU players have now switched to Forza.

im going to buy this, just to see if the cars are quality, i am a big fan of the classic ferarris so thats a plus for me, im really dissapointed with atari like you all are, before you all think i dont have other games i do, i play on forza 2 3 times as much as tdu but tdu will always be there

im going to buy this, just to see if the cars are quality, i am a big fan of the classic ferarris so thats a plus for me, im really dissapointed with atari like you all are, before you all think i dont have other games i do, i play on forza 2 3 times as much as tdu but tdu will always be there

And on the Atari forums you wrote:

OMG, OMG, OMG ,OMG, I LOVE THOSE CARS

Disappointed? Nah, I don't think you are :hmm: ;)

you went through all that trouble to be wrong, i was talking about the classic ferraris, which i said in the above post i love, and i was dissapointed that they are only now releasing packs on time, and that the job application might just be for the dlc's, im not 2-faced

The Ferraris are all the same as the GTO? What planet are you from? Can you not tell the difference between a 512TR (one of the awesomest cars ever), and a 288GTO?

I'm not a fan of ferraris in the first place and to me the 288 and the 308 are way to simular. OK the 512TR is different but that looks like, well I won't say. I see a 512 M (I know its different) alot and its horrid.

I'm not a fan of ferraris in the first place and to me the 288 and the 308 are way to simular. OK the 512TR is different but that looks like, well I won't say. I see a 512 M (I know its different) alot and its horrid.

hmm the only thing differant is the name, and the roof isnt it, i seem to spend more time in ugly cars sso it doesnt make a dofferance

• 2 weeks later...
Something doesn't look quite right with that Ferrari, looks like a replica. If it ain't then its probably one of the worst cars they've released.

It's a 512M, which is basically a 512TR without the pop-up lights, with different rear lights and a few more hp. And I agree, it doesn't look right. It's meant to look like this, and this is one of the cars in the car pack!!!

SEX ON WHEELS:

800px-512_f3q.jpg

Ferrari-TESTAROSSA-03.jpg

Slight update:

Logic would say, that if an update is not posted, there isn't an update.

Now there is and now I'm posting. As you well know, for contractual reasons we're not able to announce releases on Live. I can tell you, though, that you can start the countdown. Start from 10 ;)

I reckon it is day's as it works out to be next Tuesday, reasons for this are.

1. It's the last day of the month, could be a restart of the monthly dlc (HA)

2. It's a Tuesday which they have released dlc on a Tuesday before.

3. It's just a guess that really has no background theory and probably wont happen :p