We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bye for a bit

Who

(lazy copy and paste from my bebo page :p)

As of tommorow im going to the costa brava on holiday for a week :D

what's more is that on thursday i will be going to Festival Internacional de Benicassim, in sunny spain. Its a 4 day festival, and near as dammit the spanish version of our own glastonbury. The linup of artists is immense!. I really cant wait. The festival is all night long, starting 7pm, ending 7am every day. For the day there is the sunny beaches. there will be

Amy Winehouse

Arctic Monkeys

The B-52's

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip

The Hives

The Horrors

The Human League

Iggy & The Stooges

Jamie T

Kings of Leon

Klaxons

The Magic Numbers

Muse

Ok Go

The Rapture

Full line up!

v v v

!!! + Albert Hammond Jr. + Aldo Linares + Amy Winehouse + Animal Collective + Antony And The Johnsons + Arctic Monkeys + Armand Van Helden + Dj Artista Por Confirmar + Astrud + The B-52's + Black Rebel Motorcycle Club + Dj Bluetonic + Brazilian Girls + Bright Eyes + Calexico + Camera Obscura + Cansei de Ser Sexy + Carl Craig + Cassius + CatPeople + Chloé + Chris Aliano + Ciëlo + Clap Your Hands Say Yeah + The Clientele + Cosmo (Bitches Brew) + Damian Lazarus + Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip + Datarock + Delon & Dalcan + Devo + Digitalism + Dinosaur Jr. + DK7 + Dorian + Dorian Dj + The Electric City + Ellen Allien + Fangoria + Filthy Dukes + Fischerspooner + Flashforceone (Videojockeys) + The Go! Team + GusGus + Hazcaso + Herman Düne + The Hives + The Horrors + The Human League + Iggy & The Stooges + Jamie T + Jesús Ordovás + Johann Wald + JoJo De Freq + Jonston + José María Rey + Juan Demenzial + Kiko Veneno + Kings of Leon + Klaxons + Dj Koze + Light Project (Videojockeys) + Lo-Fi-Fnk + Dj Lui (The Melting Pot) + Maadraassoo + The Magic Numbers + Mando Diao + Marc Romboy + Mario Ciëlo + Matthew Dear - Big Hands LIVE + Mirafiori + Muse + Os Mutantes + Najwajean + Nouvelle Vague + Ok Go + Olimpic + Oliver Huntemann + Onavisión Decoración + Paco H + Patrick Wolf + People Are Germs + Peter Bjorn And John + Peter Von Poehl + The Pipettes + Los Planetas + Potapop + The Presets + The Rapture + Remate & Loco Band + Dj Rojiblanco + Rufus Wainwright + Sascha Funke + Scream + Simian Mobile Disco + Sondre Lerche and The Faces Down + Soni Render + Tobias Thomas + Trash Pussies + The Unfinished Sympathy + UNKLE (live) + Vacaciones Diyeis + Vitalic + Whomadewho + Wilco + Dj Yoda

Man that is one awesome lineup !

I wish I was going and it lasts all night even better and has far as I can see there are no major dance acts there which means more excellent music less crap music :excited: !

Kings of Leon are the worst band ever to have existed.

:wtf:

They are one of the best bands out today why ??

Lead singer has a unique voice

Songs are out of this world

lyrics are some of the best in the world today

Unique band

:wtf:

They are one of the best bands out today why ??

Lead singer has a unique voice

Songs are out of this world

lyrics are some of the best in the world today

Unique band

My opinion btw, so let's not take this to an argument mate.

I just don't like the music, in my opinion singer's crap and can't sing.

The songs are the same. Same beat over and over again.

Don't like the way how they play (if you know what I mean)

My opinion btw, so let's not take this to an argument mate.

I just don't like the music, in my opinion singer's crap and can't sing.

The songs are the same. Same beat over and over again.

Don't like the way how they play (if you know what I mean)

Nah thats ok dude, maybe I came across has If I was like soughta having ago at you for not liking Kings Of leon but I was just saying why I like them lol !

:excited:

i like the kings of leon but i can agree that their songs get repetitive

their lyrics are not the best tho, listen to dan le sac vs scroobious pip they have some unbelieveable lyrics in songs such as a message from god and angles...

Hello again all, miss me?

*tumbleweed rolls by*

well, the concert was immense! i was right at the front row for Klaxons *bragage* although that became a sweaty wee stained moshpit by the time gravity's rainbow was on. personally i didnt think much of muse, sure they played well but i only really like knights of cydonia, the rest i find really mopey and depressing. some favorites were WhoMadeWho who swapped slots with klaxons, and played a blinder, aswell as the hives, who were fantastic, i quite liked the human league. Albert Hammond Jr. was going well till a power cut cut the set short. Iggy and the stooges were immense. Rapture and Jamie T were good too. The Arctic Monkeys played a decent set too but the crowd was massive and the arctics sounded like they would rather be somewhere else.