We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Island for TDU2

HavockJoker

What Island would you want in TDU2  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What Island would you want in TDU2

Could have something to do with the woeful roads and the shocking drivers here. I vote New Zealand- It's all about scenery. Downtown areas don't really work in TDU- you basically go from pure jungle to skyscrapers. Granted- Auckland covers a massive area, but with the small scale of the islands it could work. How about just Tasmania? It's very compact, features fantastic roads, two cities and a tonne of scenery variation. Sure, you would have to avoid the imbred problem, they could just lose the pedestrian thing altogether again.

Damn I wish I came on early I wanted to say Antartica but Greenland is still good.

Ok well I picked Japan/Tokyo because of the Highway and the mountains they have that are excellent for drifting.

Antarctica doesn't count as it is split between the countries that claimed pieces of land.

Australia is larger than greenland in area btw!

SQ KM:

Australia: 7,741,220

Greenland 2,175,600

the new game should be set somewhere in Europe, like Italian cities with tight back streets, imagine meeting another car on a road where only one car can pass :D

let the battle begin

Well, let's hope they fix the cheating by then, cause they'd just float above the problem areas... "Where we're going, we don't need roads" :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...