We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Would you believe it?

Speed

Lol seriously, Atari must need the cash ;)

P.S. Don't believe me? This photo was taken in the car park opposite the Pagani/ Italian Idependants dealership. Go check it out yourself :)

haha I wonder who told you about that ? hmmmnn

And I don't even have the game installed yet XD - but hopefully I will do soon...

I take it from that, that you got TDU fixed then... was it my advice? :P

Oh plus :offtopic: a bit hehe.... your RAM, I was talkin to my dad, and he said you have to have the same type of RAM installed already.... ie. if you have 512mb installed, you can only add 512 sticks... and idk if your 2gb you just bought is in 1gb sticks or what... but if the stick(s) are not the same MB size, then they wont work... unless you take the original chips out and place the 2gb in the pc instead

Oh plus :offtopic: a bit hehe.... your RAM, I was talkin to my dad, and he said you have to have the same type of RAM installed already.... ie. if you have 512mb installed, you can only add 512 sticks... and idk if your 2gb you just bought is in 1gb sticks or what... but if the stick(s) are not the same MB size, then they wont work... unless you take the original chips out and place the 2gb in the pc instead

Uh yes it does work. I had my computer like this for 2 years. The only downside is that the RAM wont run in dual channel :(

Uh yes it does work. I had my computer like this for 2 years. The only downside is that the RAM wont run in dual channel :(

Oh OK fair enough, well my Dad was baing this info on a very old computer, as we had to buy some more RAM for my bro's computer for it to run XP (as its around 10years old XD) Just thought i would say this to Speed_Freak as he was getting upset on msn having spent £40 on 2gb RAM and it not working :)

Just for good measures.

80a7f07ccc8627605e322dc30c0417c2abe7a780.png

This film looks awesome though.

" What's he saying? I don't know I think he's speaking French. * Slap * French! Your Asian! stop embarrassing yourself "

Class.!

Lol I love that quote from the trailer, really looking forward to the film, saw Rush Hour 2 last night :)

Speed - We have to get the others and go watch this! Dan has pleaded to go see this - plus 'The Bourne Ultimatum'

I know it's :offtopic: but hey ... Speed_F won't mind haha! Can you bring Rush Hour 1 around tomorrow so I can place it in my DVD recorder to 'watch' it :) :P

Speed come online - you musta finished work by now! - I need to talk about tomorrow morning :P (not bad etc) lol