We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TeaseFM Special TDU Radio Show - August 15th!

The Queen

It's a good show, so do check it out. When you get to the teasefm homepage just click "Tune In" which should open up Windows Media Player (unless you've changed your defualt player) and then you'll get the live stream from the website. As the 15th of August is a Wednesday, the same day as DJ Faceplant's normal shows, I'm guessing it will be 6-8 GMT/BST like his shows normally are. He often shouts out his Email address so you can add him and talk on MSN while he's controlling the musci :)

Just thought I'd give a bit of background info. Hope you liked reading it ;)

It's a good show, so do check it out. When you get to the teasefm homepage just click "Tune In" which should open up Windows Media Player (unless you've changed your defualt player) and then you'll get the live stream from the website. As the 15th of August is a Wednesday, the same day as DJ Faceplant's normal shows, I'm guessing it will be 6-8 GMT/BST like his shows normally are. He often shouts out his Email address so you can add him and talk on MSN while he's controlling the musci :)

Just thought I'd give a bit of background info. Hope you liked reading it ;)

Thanks for the extra info which i forgot to include also speed ;)

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the support in getting the word out there, it's hugely appreciated. And in advance, thanks for all the guys who'll be tuning in.

For all those that want to get in touch with me at the studio but don't have MSN, there is a number you can text in on:

(+44)(0)7748 596312

Failing that, stick your head out the window and shout as loud as possible. It might work, you never know.. :S

Right folks, wish me luck and i'll catch you all tomorrow evening!

Peace n love people

face

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the support in getting the word out there, it's hugely appreciated. And in advance, thanks for all the guys who'll be tuning in.

For all those that want to get in touch with me at the studio but don't have MSN, there is a number you can text in on:

(+44)(0)7748 596312

Failing that, stick your head out the window and shout as loud as possible. It might work, you never know.. :S

Right folks, wish me luck and i'll catch you all tomorrow evening!

Peace n love people

face

Aw man, I dont have a cell phone. How about email?

Aw man, I dont have a cell phone. How about email?

There is an e-mail, but i don't have access to it.. :S sorry dude.. The only thing i can think of is to e-mail a buddy who;s listening in who has either a cell phone or MSN..

Other than that, i'm clueless (generally)

Hope you catch t anyway dude..

PEace