We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited Central Xfire clan

eleKtro

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad doesn't allow me to install anything on his PC which is really irritating...

And i don't have a microphone so i won't be able to use it anyway :(

You don't actually need a microphone to use xfire you know. You're thinking of teamspeak. But i guess his word is final and you can't argue :(

You don't actually need a microphone to use xfire you know. You're thinking of teamspeak. But i guess his word is final and you can't argue :(

I didn't ask if i can install it, but i'll do that and hopefully i'm allowed to use it.

With Xfire you can talk aswell right? :o

I didn't ask if i can install it, but i'll do that and hopefully i'm allowed to use it.

With Xfire you can talk aswell right? :o

Yes you can talk as well, you can assign a push to talk button so that when you push it and say something, people can hear, but when it's not pushed they don't, which helps to prevent against feedback etc.

What's XFire?

http://www.xfire.com/

The first image is the chat box that appears when someone sends you a message. The second is the xfire in game chat, which appears when you activate it with the buttons you have assigned.

done - thanks :)

btw Ill just say I dont actually have a TDU account in game - I know this sounds stupid to be applying, but its a long story and one fault and problem after another I havnt been playing TDU for 3 months now :( but I will be getting my X1950GT graphics card delivered tomorrow after great problems with Ebuyer - ergh... but I should be on it monday sometime :) tuesday at latest, but i really hope not... :P