We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Game] Song titles

TDU 505

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/

Under the Bridge, Red Hot Chili Peppers

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/

Alice Cooper - Poison

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/

Maroon 5 - Kiwi (extremely kinky song)

This is really turning kinda emo :/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/

I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/

Rob Dougan - I'm not driving anymore

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/

50 Cent - Outta Control

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?

Question Existing - Rihanna

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/

David Hasselhoff - I Live For Love

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/

Rihanna - Selfish Girl

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done

What i've done, Linkin Park

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger/

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/of finding love./ Who am I living for?/ I live for her, with every breath ever since she/stole my soul./ No, I won't apologise/ for what i've done/the pain is so hard to bear just pull the trigger./Why'd you have to go?/

Me Love - Sean Kingston

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/At The Drive In

Drive In-Beach Boys

There are places I remember/ (that) there's no way I could explain./ In Seventeen years/I felt a lot of pain/and as I try to make my way/ I can't decide/wether to love you as i tremble in the darkness/. Under the Bridge downtown/ I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous/as you fill my heart with hatred and sadness that i dont understand/ I close my eyes when im alone/I don't love you like I did yesterday/cuz u killed my heart and i cant forgive u!/ I'm not driving anymore/I guess you didn't know/how i get outta control,CUZ ITS CRAWLING IN MY SKIN TRULY WHO I AM ,AND U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND/ That i was your destination/At The Drive In

Drive In-Beach Boys

You've skipped back loads of songs by the way... was that just an accident or what?