We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central PC Competition Re-launch!!

S71NG3R

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot, when's the dates for this and the Gumball? I can't remember which page they're on and I need to be sleeping soon
Here you go lazy boy :p joke.

TDU Central - Challenge Competition for PC

The Judges

1. S71NG3R

2. TheScottishSpotter

The judges will be in constant communication with each other.

Group A (GMT Time zone) Sunday 27th January 2008 @ 6:30pm

1. Iced_Bullet - Ford GT

2. Mb - Noble M12 GTO-3R

3. Enos - Lamborghini Gallardo SE

4. -Lr-SpeedraceR - Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM

Group B (WDT Time zone GMT+9) Sunday 3rd February 2008 @ 7pm WDT (10am GMT)

1. JonLim - Noble M14

2. ShadowGT - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

And the Gumball times are in the second post here - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2874

I might be not there tonight 6.30PM :/ If I can't come, can I drive in an other group later ?

Yes I think you and Mb will be together at a new date if Mb is not going to try it with one hand. :p

Important rules update for all to read!!!

If no one makes it to the top lighthouse by getting all 5 points then the winners will be determined by the person who did the most miles.

Does that mean, I'm going to win this round ;)?

I really don't mind if you want to rearrange the date of the group I'm in ...

No the way it's done there can be one person at a time or six you still got to get there. ;) Also the miles will be recorded that is why I added the new rule.

for Artistic Flare obviously! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the Well done :)

:twisted::twisted::D:D:p:p

I don't know what kind of "Artistic" pictures you like but thats certainly not one in my book ;). I prefer ones with the whole car in and bringing in scenery to give a nice atmosphere.

Just a reminder for group B this weekend.

A date will be set after this for everyone in group A that have not completed their attempt.

Group B (WDT Time zone GMT+9) Sunday 3rd February 2008 @ 7pm WDT (10am GMT)

1. JonLim - Noble M14

2. ShadowGT - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

Hey I know it's really late, but is it ok if I change my car from the Noble to the Viper? I try to make the mileages on my cars even as possible and my Viper is a whole lot less than the Noble.

Also, when you're on the motorway, and cruising on the 2nd-fastest lane, if there's a traffic car on the fast lane, does that mean you have to go in the fast lane and wait behind him? Because that kind of goes against the logic of driving on the road in real life...

First you now have the Viper.

Second we are using UK road rules but driving on the right. So if there is a car in the fast lane you have to wait for the car to pull over out of your way.

-Lr-SpeedraceR you missed my post just above ;)

"A date will be set after this for everyone in group A that have not completed their attempt."

Second we are using UK road rules but driving on the right. So if there is a car in the fast lane you have to wait for the car to pull over out of your way.

What I meant was if you were keeping to the right (slower lanes), and those lanes were clear, and there is a car on the left (fast lane), do I have to move over intentionally and get stuck behind him?