We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nodz's car spotting thread.

Nodz86

Just thought I'd share a pic of a car I spotted today, a Ford GT. It was in an industrial estate near to a local electrical wholesalers I use quite suprised to see it in that area but then it was outside an Importers warehouse and it is on foriegn plates, but suprisingly it was parked OUTSIDE the big metal gates they've got so I got a good walk round it. Anyways heres a few pics I thought I'd share with you.

Lovely Ford GT, especially in yellow with black stripes identical to my 1/18 AUTOart model :D.This thread HAS to contain pics for every spotting from you Nodz. Well it doesn't have to i just think spottings with no pics don't really prove anything, no offence :D BTW Can't wait to see the black 430 baldy ;)

Lovely Ford GT, especially in yellow with black stripes identical to my 1/18 AUTOart model :D.This thread HAS to contain pics for every spotting from you Nodz. Well it doesn't have to i just think spottings with no pics don't really prove anything, no offence :D BTW Can't wait to see the black 430 baldy ;)

Don't worry all spots will be posted with a picture, if I can't get one theres no point really in posting it.

Guest RB26DETT

here's a pic that i took when i was on vacation in hong kong this past may. i photoshopped it to emphasize the license plate. lol! :D

[ATTACH]1650[/ATTACH]

Too unfair for people who live in the promised land of toyota corolla's (Finland) :) I actually saw last week two nice cars, a ferrari and a maserati. Ferrari was testarossa but don't know what the maserati was. Didn't get a photo and considering the fact where I live I don't probably see them ever again since they couldn't be local's.

Guest RB26DETT
LOL at RB^^ :D. Thats an awesome plate but what was the original one? ;)

yup. it's the original plate. lol! :D when i saw the car i had to take a picture of it. ;)

• 1 month later...

I saw a Viper today in the same industial estate as the Ford GT. Shame it was nosed in and I only had my camera phone, but it did put a massive smile on my face its only the 2nd time I've seen one in the flesh, the last one was the old shape GT-R on display at my local shopping centre. This one is on californian plates. In the fourth pic you can just make out my Fiesta in the corner of the picture.

I've got some MGfest photo's and some Aston ones that I will post at the weekend.