We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Magazine Cover Competition

Speed

Which Cover is Better?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cover is Better?

• SpeedFreakLightnings Cover
    • Martijns Cover

We only recieved 2 finished covers by the deadline of today.

As you can tell by the time of this post I have waited for as long as possible, but the 2 covers are below. The first is my cover, the second is Martijn's (Mb) cover. Please vote in the poll for which you think is the best :)

Thank you.

SpeedFreakLightning

Mb (Martijn)

P.S. In the likely event that this poll prompts more people to finish their covers, or if we have forgotten someone then I may create a new poll and ask for this thread to be locked/ deleted.

Thank you.

i dont know y but my pc doesnt allow me to open links plz just post them

For anyone else who asks about this, I've used links to the images so this page doesn't take ages to load and also because the images are by far bigger than the forum template and a lot bigger than most peoples screens so once you click on the link you will probably need to click the + button so they enlarge to full size. Please to not post the images in your posts because they are not needed, if you wish to see them just click the links. This stops it taking a long time to load when myself or anyone is just checking new posts and comments that have been left.

Wow I wrote a lot about not much, hope you enjoyed reading it :D

Ok, here is my entry then:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

Maybe it can be changed in the 1st post and we all re-vote again? :)

Not improved IMO.. I think leave out the smashed glass.. I like teh layout with this one but I prefer the Enzo-Masser pic off the other one aswell as teh font.. Also get rid of the other 3 car combo shot on the other on and I think you kinda have your perfect cover.. When I mean other I mean I just opened it up so I didn't give a biast view but if you want more detail (MB and Speed I'm talking to you guys) catch me on msn later...