We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central: Want to join?

Eudemon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest the TDU Central club is probably one of if not the only club which has a huge amount of members without using the club. Honestly just add some of the regular faces to your friends list and you'll find us about the island often.

If some vets could post so their tags can be seen that would be great but usually if I'm online I have a group around me so I'm not hard to miss. I need to actually check what's going on with the club actually as it doesn't really get used. :D

Sorry about the late reply, I never saw this post until now.

I don't know if I class as a Veteran but I've been around long enough on the game and play it practically daily. So I can answer most questions. My tag can be found over <<---there. If anyone wants any help (within reason) just message me. The MGC bar in my sig will tell you if im online.

If you see me on the map feel free to jump in :)

Import car cruise

My name in TDU is b8888

Japan time: monday July 28th 2008 11:00 am

where we meet is south east lamborghini store.

my car will be a McLaren F1 GTR white.

it is a import car cruise. the speed limit is 120mph

please join:thumbsup:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

My name in TDU is b8888

Japan time: monday July 28th 2008 11:00 am

where we meet is south east lamborghini store.

my car will be a McLaren F1 GTR white.

it is a import car cruise. the speed limit is 120mph

please join:thumbsup:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

OMG, its really ok to make a cruise, BUT NOT IN SOMEONE ELSE,S TREAD, make your own tread (unless diablo let you do it in his, but i doubt that)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the Club still available to join?? I like the sound of being a cruising type club!

I don't really understand the whole clubhouse thing, how come they are different prices to create?? Quite a huge difference too! The cheapest I seen is $250,000 and the dearest $750,000!! Also, once your in a club can you actually do anything in the clubhouse? (I didn't get a manual sorry!)

Cheers

GC

I keep meaning to take a look at the club, but i never get round to it. I'll sort something out this week and update you all. As for why they vary in price, it's just because some of them look nicer than others. And in a club you can do races, but we don't really use the club for anything, we just see each other online, one person jumps to the other and so on. Then we have a cruise.