We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Club Hard-Core Cruise: 13th October

Iced_Bullet

Today I started off doing Road Rules (practise for the PC competiton) in H/C mode and it was really fun. I wasn't getting any points :p until I decided to let it rip ;)

Then some German guy cam along, and we drove to the lighthouse and then down the map a bit and I was finding it really fun cos it's hard to controll on the west side of the map going fast :p (and it was my first ever time in H/C mode ;)

So I propose a Hardcore Cruise on the 13th October - 8.00 pm GMT + 1

We will start in the bottom south-west (have the north west lighthouse pre- GPS'd) And we will race to the north-west lighthouse with no road rules. Just a simple flat out race. Then when we get there we can decide where to race to next :)

Please before hand bookmark the bottom left lighthouse.... AND have the north west (top left) lighthouse already entered into your GPS before you come and join us :)

If you wish to come, then apply here

I will lead or co-lead if S71NG3R is unable to make it etc.

PC:

(Leader) 1. S71NG3R

2. Iced_Bullet

3. SpeedFreakLightning (Probably late)

4. Joel_1000

5. JonLim

Reserve: Cayboy 18971 (has doubts about being able to turn up due to time zones)

XBox 360

(Leader) 1.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested if A) I had the time to do it; and B) If I ever reach Champion level for HC Mode (all I need is 10 pts; one achievement is joining a club wink wink ;))

If you don't already have all the car collector or clothing collector achievements, one of those would easily put you at Champion :)

• 2 weeks later...
May I ask if there are any car restrictions/suggestions for this cruise?

Bring a good fast car that you can control in hardcore mode, I guess that's it.

--------------------------

Btw Iced, you've forgotten to add S71NG3Rs name to the list of people, as he has posted above that he will come, and also can you put the "(might be late)" thing next to my name because I am working that night and probably will be, Thanks :)

Bring a good fast car that you can control in hardcore mode, I guess that's it.

--------------------------

Btw Iced, you've forgotten to add S71NG3Rs name to the list of people, as he has posted above that he will come, and also can you put the "(might be late)" thing next to my name because I am working that night and probably will be, Thanks :)

I took everyone's name off, then added the people back on when they said they'd like t come to the confirmed date :) And I havnt seen S71NG3R on TDU or here in ages, and his profile says its been about 1 - 2 weeks since his last post. So I sent him a PM ... And if he gets back to me in time and says he' coming, then he can lead :)

I dunno if im coming actually. Not really into TDU anymore...

Okie Dokie, I shall take you off the list. Unless you don't want to be.

Yay Welcome Back S71NG3R!!! ;) - I feel blessed you posted on my thread first rofl!

OK you've added to the list, and I've assumed you would like to lead? (at first - [i say first because of your Post^]) :) If you don't want to, then say so.

Thanks for the welcome but I've not gone anywhere. :D

Yes I will lead at the start and if we meet at meeting place A it will not be far to drive. I need to bring something loud for my fav bit of road. ;)