We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Series 9 Your Opinions.

eleKtro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
That BMW they were using must have cost a fortune though, i mean it was £12,000 to start yer but nearly everything was changed on it.

Yeah they should have just bought a racing car to begin with, but I guess that's not the point. Still, it was a great episode :D

Hehe. Latest episode was edge-of-your-seat stuff with the racing and that they only got the BMW out in the nick of time to get it onto the track. There was also the fact Clarkson wasn't allowed to review any more supercars and therefore used a stupid Daihatsu and then compared it to an Ascari and spent most of the time discussing the Ascari. I mean it's not like he wasn't reviewing the Daihatsu ;). I really liked that episode :)

• 2 weeks later...

Last Episode

When they done the news, they showed the Alpha Competizione 8c. And it isn't out as an official car yet, is this why it is a bonus car in TDU? same goes for the Chrysler ME412, Volkswagen V12 Coupe/Roadster etc?

Bugatti Aftershave? £1400? Would you, I'd just want the bottle :D

The race between Hammond and The Stig with RC cars, I was creased when the Stig drove over Hammond RC car, saw it coming but was still funny.

If anyone knows when next series starts next year please say :D

i thought this was the best series yet because they still messed around, but not to the extent of the last series (was it the last series or series 7)

especially the news segments. 'hello you industrialist little fellows'

the next series, if it keeps with 'tradition' of topgear series should be airing around april/may i would imagine

EDIT: :badspelling: