We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I quit

Mb

Well, after TDU on PC really messing up, keep crashing, freezing, disconnecting, not even letting me connect it's time to quit.

I do return if they bring out a DLC, if they ever do it, or a PATCH could be useful. Had a great time with you guys, cya around :)

Just quitting the game. I'll stay active on the forums just for fun :p

So you can spam you mean ;) don't know why people say I quit because thats just stupid. It's not as if you've devoted your entire job then quit. Your just not going to play the game anymore basically.

I have also basically given up on the game as the crashes are randomly apparent and annoying etc. Still I remain partially active here... :)

Ditto basically. Sorry to see you've given up Mb :(

I've gotta keep PotW and TDU Mag going though, so I have more of a reason to stay I guess :)

Ditto basically. Sorry to see you've given up Mb :(

I've gotta keep PotW and TDU Mag going though, so I have more of a reason to stay I guess :)

Yeah well i'm still writing reviews and keep entering the contest, but won't be playing playing.

@ Iced: Well i call it the bright side. As the Xbox is white :p